Technical Operations Associate - Store Operations at Vimeo
The Vimeo Solutions team is dedicated to ensuring our Enterprise clients are getting the most out of Vimeo’s offerings. The Vimeo Branded Apps team, as part of Solutions, is dedicated to building and maintaining our portfolio of nearly 2,000 apps across supported platforms. In this role, you will work across product and engineering teams, onboarding and account management teams, and App Stores to ensure that client apps are live in a timely manner!
The Technical Operations Associate would be responsible for tracking and handling all our apps that are currently “in flight” and in various stages of app store review. This will include responding to questions from reviewers, presenting issues and resolution options to internal stakeholders and engaging with external contacts to help advance the relationships that Vimeo OTT has built with the platforms we operate in.What you’ll do:
- Be a specialist working within the various app store backends (Apple App Store, Google Play Store, etc)
- Respond to questions from store reviewers rapidly to ensure efficient publishing of our apps
- Grow our relationships with app store platform contacts to ensure our clients’ needs are prioritized where appropriate
- Be comfortable in time sensitive situations and able to communicate complex issues directly to clients and internal stakeholders, such as engineering or account management
- Track and document trends in platform rejections and develop effective responses to common issues
- Help identify areas of our process that can be improved through collaboration or tools
- Improve and expand upon documentation related to submission best practices and triage options
- Liaise with Technical Program Managers throughout the app submission and review process
- Extremely detail oriented and quick to adapt to new processes, rules, and workflows
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a technical environment and an ability to process and reliably communicate complex issues to everyone from engineers to enterprise clients
- Cool as a cucumber under pressure
- Experience working with major app store platform backends
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs