Technical Support Engineer
- Provide telephone, screen sharing, and ticket-based (eg. Zendesk, JIRA) support to troubleshoot issues with our customers.
- Maintain strong lines of communication.
- Provide world class customer experience by delivering satisfaction to every case for every customer.
- Identify workarounds and communicate solutions to the customer related to product functionality, configuration and technical architecture.
- Remain current with the HyperScience product functions and features, and with related technologies in our ecosystem.
- Participate in the 24/7 support on call duty for production down tickets.
- Reproduce customer problems in test environment.
- Partner with product team for continuous improvement.
- Escalate urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to others on the team, to product and engineering, or management as appropriate.
- Document findings and ensure that HyperScience’s support knowledge base is utilized effectively and maintained and expanded over time.
- 2-5 years experience in a product or technical support role
- Linux system administration, container technology, and/or services oriented architecture solutions
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Curious and able to troubleshoot challenges
- Knowledge of database configuration and troubleshooting: Oracle, MySQL, PostgresSql
- Experience supporting both on-premise and SaaS solutions a plus
- Experience with Docker a plus
- Experience with machine learning products is a plus
- Experience with LDAP and SSO platforms is a plus
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Paid gym membership
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A child care and education stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- Relocation assistance