Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others. Business Insider recognized Ocrolus for Best Company Culture and Best Company CEO, as voted on by employees via Comparably.
Who You Are:
An experienced IT/TechOps support professional with strong organizational, time management, documentation, and project management skills.
The ideal candidate has meaningful “customer” (internal or external) support experience, project management experience, and experience working with (ideally spinning up) IT support tools and processes. Experience with the specific tools we use is not necessary, but opinions on processes, tooling, and underlying problems they are designed to solve is important.
- Helping to craft the vision and strategy for TechOps at Ocrolus
- Help design and implement foundational strategies for servicing employees, including: onboarding / offboarding, access control, purchasing, office network management, and outage and incident management
- Creating and maintaining self-service documentation that people enjoy reading, and can easily find
- Creating and maintaining TechOps internal runbooks and documentation to facilitate onboarding and knowledge sharing
- Stewarding culture and relationships as one of the few shared resources that impacts the the entire company
- Administration of a variety of technology solutions, including Google Workspaces, Slack, JIRA, Cloudflare, MDM, and many others.
- Owning and iterating on team rituals (standups, sprints, retrospectives…)
- Constantly and actively seeking improvements to our process and technology
- Ensuring new and existing employees have the equipment (computers, peripherals, etc) and access (logins, VPN, etc) to do their jobs
- Strong respect for user privacy and autonomy
- Technically competent (think “family tech support”)
- Strong organization, communication, and writing skills
- Outcome-oriented problem solving mindset
- Experience building, growing, or scaling TechOps teams and processes
- Linux, Mac, and Windows technical support experience
What You’ll Learn
Learning and personal growth are core to how TechOps operates and thinks about work. Here are a few things you’ll have opportunities to pick up!
Linux shell scripting
That printers really are still an unsolved technical problem
Linux server administration, including remote access
Computer networking, top to bottom
Security standards and practices; which you’ll help teach and enforce
A little bit of Docker and Kubernetes
Ocrolus provides a learning and development program that includes an annual per-employee discretionary budget for any and all learning and growth opportunities. Ocrolus also provides a Udemy Business subscription and pays for courses and certifications relevant to the job.
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!