Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others. Business Insider recognized Ocrolus for Best Company Culture and Best Company CEO, as voted on by employees via Comparably.
As a process Trainer/Quality Manager, you must have domain experience in mortgage, financial services and data quality. You will be responsible for developing the knowledge and skills of the Ocrolus workforce. Trainers work to ensure that Ocrolus has a workforce that can meet its current and future business objectives and deliver our customers data at the quality that meets customers’ needs. By developing skills and helping individuals reach their potential, you will help Ocrolus to build employee satisfaction, making it easier for the management to attract and retain a quality workforce. You will play a crucial role in Employee Retention and success of the organization developing a solid knowledge base in New Hires with your training skills.
- Consistently engage in learning new processes with a vision to become SME for all the processes across all domains.
- Liaising with India Teams for all Training requirements and Prepare Training Plan.
- Hand over the New Hire Batch to Operations Team post successful completion of required training.
- Plan, conduct, coordinate, and implement a comprehensive training program for verifiers / Leadership Team.
- Develop Process Knowledge Test for all training programs to help validate Verifier comprehension.
- Conduct Process Knowledge Test post every Training session to gauge the training effectiveness.
- Ensure that all Logistics are ready before the start of all Training Sessions.
- Raise timely requests for Training / Gold Files and ensure all updates have been in-cooperated in Training Sessions.
- Determines training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses of existing employees and conducting regular sessions to enhance the overall health of the process.
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
- Prepare SOP, Process Manuals and Process Flow Chart for all Processes and update the same on need basis.
- Adhere to Compliance Standards / Data Purge Policy while preparing Training Materials / SOP’s.
- Regular review of Cura Manual and ensure all new updates have been in-cooperated in Training Sessions as per latest updates received from NY Team.
- Translates process requirements into training needs that will groom employees for the next step of their career path.
- Identifying areas where technical solutions would improve business performance.
- Address & escalate issues or gaps in the process.
- Identify areas of Improvement and share with the Leadership Team
- This is an in-person position.
You Should Have:
- Must have domain experience in mortgage, financial services and data quality.
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!