Value-based Care Associate at Flatiron Health
NYC or SF or remote
We're looking for a Value-based Care Associate to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work with the Value-based Care Solutions and Transformation Team to focus on initiatives that organize, support, and facilitate community oncology’s success in the evolving US healthcare delivery system. You'll be responsible for optimizing product functionality related to regulatory and value-based care programs for our Electronic Health Record (EHR) customers in close collaboration with Product, Product Marketing and Customer Success teams. This includes building and gaining cross-functional buy-in on product strategies and timelines, as well as managing the day-to-day execution of the projects. In addition, you'll also:
- Become a subject matter expert on CMS value-based care programs, specifically the Oncology Care Model (OCM), the upcoming Oncology Care First (OCF) Model, and the Quality Payment Program (QPP)
- Become an expert on Provider products and workflows, particularly as it relates to practices’ success in the OCM/OCF and QPP programs
- Be the primary point of contact and voice for internal teams, customers and third-party partners on CMS value-based care programs
- Partner closely with Product and Engineering to inform the development of product features related to practices’ program success and perform gap-analyses as needed to determine where new investments are merited
- Develop and manage work plans to address program changes and reporting requirements, utilizing and iterating on established processes
- Contribute to front-end testing and troubleshooting, helping maximize engineering capacity when possible
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Integrated Quality Management to develop scaled internal and external training resources (user guides, in-app education, webinars, etc.)
- Collect and synthesize market inputs, including changes in the value-based care environment and customer feedback, into actionable themes and prioritized work
As the Value-based Care Associate, you will work together with our account management, marketing, customer success, product, engineering, and implementation teams at Flatiron to ensure our practices succeed in value-based care models.
Who You Are
You're detail-oriented and proactive with 2+ years of experience in healthcare, consulting, operations or project management in a fast-paced software environment. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You are a team player that is comfortable with stakeholder management, pressure-testing assumptions and leading teams through challenging decisions to arrive at the best outcome.
- You have robust project management and communication skills (written and verbal).
- You are able to flex seamlessly between high-level strategy and in the weeds detail.
- You are action and results oriented, with demonstrated ability to make things happen.
- You have strong product instincts with a desire to understand our products and customers deeply.
- You are passionate about improving healthcare and technology to support community practices.
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
- You have direct experience with CMS regulations.
- You have worked in an electronic medical record on the vendor or practice side.
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
At Flatiron, we strive to build and maintain an environment where employees from all backgrounds are valued, respected and have the opportunity to succeed. You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.