Vendor Support Coordinator (Language Services) at AlphaSights
AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investment and business leaders with a dynamic network of industry professionals whose informed perspectives help our clients make superior investment and business decisions. With 1200+ employees and nine offices across the US, Europe, Middle East, and Asia, AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
At AlphaSights, our people are our greatest assets and integral to the services we provide. As a Vendor Support Coordinator on our Language Services team you will focus on supporting vendor onboarding, as well as adding high quality transcriptionists, summarizers, interpreters and translators to AlphaSights’ bench of reliable and professional freelance talent. Your responsibilities will include end-to-end candidate management from sourcing and identification through to successful contracting and onboarding. This unique opportunity will provide you with relevant and valuable experience for a career in vendor management, community management as well as language services and recruitment more broadly.
Responsibilities will be comprised of but not limited to:
- Support with sourcing, screening, and onboarding Vendors (Independent Vendors/Freelancers and Vendor Partner Companies) for our transcription, translation and interpreting services;
- Monitor Communications for the community of remote transcriptionists, translators, interpreters and other vendors; ensure guidelines are followed.
- Serving as the direct point of contact for all interested Vendors, managing communications and guiding them throughout the duration of the onboarding process, with a strong focus on providing a superb experience;
- Schedule virtual interviews & meetings, manage job postings, track contracts and run background checks; follow internal Onboarding process for all Vendors (Independent or Partner Companies).
- Work closely with the Vendor Manager to understand the scope of Vendor sourcing;
- Report on onboarding statistics and resource turnover metrics;
- Maintain Vendor meetings’ notes;
- Support documentation from Vendors, from due diligence stage to trials and results;
- Audit Vendor invoice payments for accuracy;
Required Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in recruitment or community management, preferably within a transcription company or in the language industry;
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills;
- Proficiency in juggling multiple communication channels (phone, email, Slack, Google Hangouts, Zoom);
- Prone to simplify when needed & able to follow process;
- Great communication skills, written & verbal. Ability to express ideas clearly and succinctly, in a structured manner.
- Proficient in MS Office & Google Drive Suite; comfortable using Mac Pro and iphone; curious and willing to learn about new technologies. ;
- Interest in and understanding of remote/freelance work preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree required