Prove is the modern platform for continuous identity authentication and is used by over 1,000 enterprises and 500 financial institutions including 9 of the top 10 U.S. banks. Prove’s cloud solutions and mobile intelligence -driven APIs can be easily orchestrated to increase Approve Rates to over 90%, enabling companies to authenticate customer identities accurately, effortlessly, and privately, while mitigating fraud. Prove’s solutions are available in 195 countries. For the latest updates from Prove, follow us on LinkedIn.
As we continue to scale our company, we are looking for people who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smarts, but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Prove has big plans; we’re excited and optimistic about the future. If this sounds like a career for you – come check us out.
Prove empowers our customers to create memorable customer experiences for every channel of interaction with their clients. We are seeking a Vice President, Solutions Delivery for our Revenue Organization. This is a newly created, critical leadership role reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO). The ideal candidate will be a builder with a successful track record and a passion for growing teams and businesses at scale.
This candidate will lead and be accountable for key client facing teams which include: Sales Engineering and Implementation. The Sales Engineering team is responsible for assisting Sales Directors in addressing technical questions related to the solution implementation and executing Proof of Concepts. The Implementation Team is responsible for the project management of the technical implementation and solutions delivery from signed contract to revenue live.
This is a pivotal role in the Revenue organization. The VP Solutions Delivery is responsible for overseeing the multiple facets of our complex revenue projects, from Sales to Customer Success, for a seamless experience from pre-sale to revenue go-live and beyond. In this role you will partner with Sales, Product, Engineering and Finance. You will be a strategic customer facing executive who has technical expertise and is a clear and confident communicator. This candidate will manage all technical aspects of the sales cycle from pre to post sale.
What You Are Accountable For
- Drive the hiring and development of the Sales Engineering team, Implementation and Project Managers.
- Work with the existing leadership to develop KPIs and team goals that meet or exceed “On Time Go-Live” and “Client Pass Rates” targets
- Think strategically about business, product and technical challenges and provide a fresh perspective on new, innovative ways to solve old problems.
- Evaluate and establish organizational processes to reduce the time to revenue live via strong Project Management foundation and efficient resource utilization.
- Establish and measure the KPIs that result in outstanding technical support to sales and product teams which leads to revenue attainment.
- Be an advocate of Prove's capabilities within your professional network.
- Develop a deep expertise in Prove's services and capabilities, become a subject matter expert.
- Exhibit a strong passion for learning our products and markets through in-house and external training.
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion and leadership.
What We Require
- 5 to 7 years previous success with relevant experience in building and leading technical pre and post-sales teams.
- 3+ years of experience in a high growth startup, technical environment.
- Technical hands-on leader who is capable of rolling up his/her sleeves.
- Experience implementing a project management discipline and culture.
- Experience developing and implementing professional services, self-service client onboarding solutions.
- Experience at a rapidly growing start-up with 30 to 50% YoY growth rate.
- Must be responsive and dedicated to clients, both internal and external.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Clear sense of ownership and accountability.
- Self-starter, capacity to learn at a fast pace.
- Passion for technology, APIs, and startups.
- Experience working within the Identity and Authentication, Fintech space a plus.
- BS Engineering or technical degree
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Prove is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
Read Full Job Description