Workplace Coordinator - Peloton Studios at Peloton
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Peloton Studios New York operates 365 days a year to deliver both a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content and world class boutique fitness offerings to our members. Studio Workplace will keep the office running like a well-oiled machine. This person will be instrumental in further developing our thriving office culture with innovative zeal. We need a team member who will be a conduit for internal communications while also liaising with external partners. Studio Workplace will often be the first point of contact for the Peloton Studios - New York Office. You will seamlessly handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. This position is full time at our Peloton Studios - New York.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage weekly catering and office food/drink shipments.
- Manage all matters relating to office furniture/equipment and desk assignments.
- Plan and execute events such as holiday parties, team building exercises, team breakfasts/lunches and happy hours.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing detailed information.
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges, etc.).
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Manage employee onboarding requests i.e uniform and keycard distribution.
- Manage conference room scheduling and room resets.
- Will occasionally manage third party vendor relationships as needed.
- Desire to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Enthusiastic self-starter who can remain calm and effective under pressure
- Must have excellent communication & written skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Strong organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Excellent with time management and multitasking, with the ability to work under pressure
- Razor sharp attention to detail and problem-solving skills, with the ability to be resourceful
- Able to exercise discretion and judgment
- Solution oriented team player with a fantastic, positive attitude
- Proficient in MS Office and G-Suite
- Extremely personable demeanor when greeting visitors, helping ensure they have a professional and entertaining experience regardless of what is the agenda for their visit
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.