Primary is a vertically integrated ecommerce brand that is changing how parents shop for kids clothes. We have our sights set on transforming the $30B kids clothing industry in the U.S. We are venture-backed, and building a team of superstars with significant experience across ecommerce, apparel, and technology. We launched mid-2015 to overwhelming press and customer response (82 NPS score), and are on our way to building a break-through brand that can be part of millions of people’s lives. Our founders (both women!) were previously senior executives at Quidsi, the ecommerce company behind Diapers.com, which was acquired by Amazon for $545M.
We are looking for a versatile and empathetic problem solver to join our customer care team, with an emphasis on enriching experiences for potential and existing customers.
**The seasonal role starts either the first week of August or September and runs through November, with the potential to extend into December and / or a full time position**
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as the voice of Primary, spending your days on the front lines servicing customers.
- Be part of a collaborative team using email, phone, and social media support to rapidly resolve issues, exceed expectations, and deliver outstanding customer support.
- Think creatively and passionately about ways to make customer interactions as meaningful as possible.
- Capture customer insights and work with marketing, tech, design, and product teams to improve the overall customer experience and better understand what triggers customers to contact us.
- You will answer product questions, give sizing advice, manage exchanges and returns, and help track down packages.
You Must Have
- Authentic passion for making customers really, really happy
- A quick and creative problem-solving mind
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills
- Experience in retail sales and/or customer service
- A positive attitude and the ability to work effectively with all types of customer personalities
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Detail-orientation and high degree of organization
- Bachelor’s degree
We're Also Looking For:
- Someone willing to roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Zendesk experience is a plus
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Customer-centric orientation
- No sharp elbows. You thrive in a kind/collaborative environment
If you fit this description and are interested in joining our powerhouse team, we would love to hear from you!