Zendesk Systems Administrator and Analyst
Vimeo plans to use Zendesk as the communication hub for support teams across all our product (Vimeo Core, Vimeo OTT, Livestream, and Hardware). With our current Zendesk instance growing in complexity with every additional team it supports, we’re looking for a Zendesk Systems admin and analyst to handle day-to-day maintenance tasks and issue investigation, as well as generate in-depth (and accurate) metrics reports when needed. You’ll also work with the Head of Operations to develop new workflows in Zendesk and ensure no existing workflows break as a result.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Own maintenance for Vimeo’s Zendesk configuration, including troubleshooting bugs in current workflows and custom apps, across all support teams.
- Drive optimization by documenting pain points and feature requests surfaced by agents across all support teams
- Work with the Head of Operations and Support Engineer to develop new workflows and custom Zendesk apps
- Vet third party apps that could potentially improve the support experience our our agents or users
- Generate weekly or monthly metrics reports for all support managers and ad-hoc reports when requested by department leadership
- Develop a strong relationship with our partners at Zendesk to ensure any problems on their platform are resolved with minimal business impact
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor’s Degree (analytics-related field is a plus)
- 2+ years Experience in an operations position on a customer service team
- Demonstrated ability for fully understanding and fine-tuning systems
- Interest in design thinking
- Patience with those who can’t naturally describe the root problem
- Zendesk Certified Support Administration is a plus
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 80 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.