Who We Are
Resy is the American Express global dining platform. Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. We serve 9,000+ restaurants globally.
Our customers discover the amazing world of restaurants thanks to our content-rich website and innovative mobile app. Our diners are insiders, and we love having them at the table.
We’re hiring, too. Interested in joining our team of restaurant-obsessed explorers? Right this way.
About the Role
We are seeking an Associate Product Manager to join the Resy Product team. In this role, you will be carrying out important research to help inform new product initiatives and drive improvements to our existing products. This role is perfect for someone who enjoys utilizing data and customer research to solve problems and wants to grow their product management skillset by working collaboratively with team members and leadership across the full organization. You will be joining an energized Product team that embraces iteration, collaboration and innovation to help deliver on our mission of supporting the world’s best restaurants to deliver amazing hospitality.
This posting is for our New York, NY office. Residence in the greater New York City area is preferred but the position will begin as remote.
Who You Are
- Intellectually curious and passionate about learning about the latest trends in technology and user experience
- Comfortable with using data and analytics to drive product decisions
- High attention to detail including proven ability to clearly identify challenges and document requirements for solutions
- Self-starter who is continuously looking for ways to support their teammates
- Grasp of technical concepts and comfort working closely with engineers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to bring others along with your thinking
- Self-motivated and share responsibility for the team’s success and progress
- 1-2 years of experience focused on product management, product strategy, data and analytics or relevant experience
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
Nice to Haves
- Bachelor’s degree
- Passion for the restaurant industry is a bonus
- Experience with Mixpanel, Looker or other insights and BI tools is a plus
- Experience with Jira and Confluence is a plus
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
“Currently, the Company requires that colleagues be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work in or visit any of our US and Canada offices, subject to legally required accommodations. If the role you are applying for is designated as hybrid or onsite, you will be required to visit our offices.”