Director of Product, Life Sciences at noom
Noom has developed a psychology- and technology-powered behavior change platform that delivers results to our users. Now we are expanding that platform for the life sciences industry, and need a strong product leader to launch this new business initiative and find product-market fit in an entirely new domain.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop a product strategy for an entirely new business line, utilizing Noom’s existing resources, expertise, and prior customer relationships. Execute on this strategy to find product market fit and build a repeatable revenue stream.
- Deeply understand our new customer and user segment, meeting regularly with clients and getting to know new user groups. Become the company’s product domain expert and champion for life sciences.
- Build a team that can successfully deliver on the product vision; identify and hire the required engineering, product management, design, and editorial resources who will focus on enterprise development.
- Serve as a thought leader for the rest of Noom’s product team. Help incorporate our enterprise product strategy into our broader product vision, and ensure alignment across Noom’s platform. This role will report to the Vice President of Product.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 8+ years of overall experience as a strong PM and Senior PM, with a clear record of successful delivery and impact in collaboration with an engineering team.
- Product management experience in an enterprise setting, particularly on a healthcare product with a large end-user population. Experience working directly with client stakeholders is required.
- Very strong critical thinking and analysis skills. Ability to take an ambiguous problem, use data-informed brainstorming, identify goals and clear metrics, and drive a team to deliver on those goals.
- Good user instincts - experience working with design, user research, running experiments, and iterating on ideas to benefit end users. Some experience with direct-to-consumer products is a plus.
Noom Inc. is a leader in mobile health coaching. We combine the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful behavior change. Our direct-to-consumer mobile applications have reached more than 45 million users worldwide-- and counting. We’ve leveraged our behavior change platform to incorporate the CDC’s Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP), and have expanded to programs for diabetes management, pre-hypertension, and hypertension. Our Engineering team is at the forefront of this challenge, solving complex technical problems that center around habits, behavior, and lifestyle.