Growth CRM Product Manager at Noom
Noom Inc., a leader in mobile health coaching, combines the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful behavior change at scale. Our mobile applications cover chronic/pre-chronic disease (diabetes, hypertension, and obesity to name a few), reaching more than 45 million users worldwide, and transforming millions of lives. The Growth Product team is at the forefront of this mission, tackling one of the hardest challenges in healthcare today: getting people to take that initial (and biggest!) step towards living a healthier lifestyle. This is where you come in.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The CRM team within Growth Product is responsible for one of the company’s major product surface areas that drives a significant amount of company revenue and growth. As a CRM PM, you’ll work on building and testing across email, push, and SMS. You’ll help us make step changes in automation and personalization by developing and testing hypotheses at a rapid clip.
You’ll have access to multiple data sources including consumer behavior analytics, user research, and experiment performance to maximize conversion rate, retention rate, and customer lifetime value. Your work will have an immediate and tangible impact on the business and the lives of the people we serve. You will work cross-functionally with marketing, engineering, design and senior leadership to rapidly execute and iterate. The growth team moves very quickly, and you’ll be exposed to new challenges on a daily basis.
Alongside all the fun perks of working at a cutting edge startup with international reach, you will be given autonomy to test new ideas, continuous learning opportunities, as well as the opportunity to collaborate with executive management in your efforts.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience in a product, marketing, or analytics role working with engineers, designers, and data analysts to design, execute, and evaluate A/B tests on landing pages, funnels, email, push notifications, or other surfaces.
- Deep understanding of acquisition and retention KPIs and complex funnels
- Have a growth marketing/optimization mindset; deeply analytical
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities and intellectual curiosity
- Must be a proactive team player who enjoys working with peers and other key stakeholders to design and execute against the evolving business needs
- Knowledge of Mixpanel or Looker; SQL
- Experience with CRMs, such as Braze or Iterable
- Experience in a startup strongly preferred
- Experience marketing a B2C subscription product
WHAT MAKES THIS JOB AMAZING
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day.
- You’ll be a part of Noom's rocketship—revenue has grown 20x in the last 2 years and our team is growing fast.
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental and wellness budget, a WFH setup and food budget (and when we’re back in the office, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, as well as onsite yoga)
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting your professional and personal growth: we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll add to our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit culture
Position is remote-friendly, with some travel to our headquarters in NYC when it’s safe to re-open.
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.