Noom’s mission is to help people everywhere lead healthier lives through behavior change.
Noom Product Managers work with engineers, designers, data scientists and researchers to build our suite of behavior change products to drive positive health outcomes for our millions of users worldwide. We value PMs who are user-obsessed, data-driven, and show passion and ownership for their mission and products.
The Noom PM team is growing fast. This is a general SPM job description and application representing multiple available PM roles across Noom’s suite of consumer products
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop product strategies that improve the Noom experience for users.
- Ability to become a domain expert in one or more relevant product areas (Eg: Community, Food, Winbacks, Healthcare, International etc. ).
- Work with researchers, data analysts, and business operations teams to understand user needs and identify new product opportunities.
- Learn the psychology, pain points and behavior of Noom users to develop strong intuition about solutions that will work for them.
- Develop compelling roadmaps, milestones, and metric targets to our desired goals and measure progress towards them.
- Lead product ideation and prioritization within a key Noom product area.
- Constantly generate and evaluate ideas that can help move the needle, through user research/feedback, working with XFN, driving brainstorms, doing competitive research, and more.
- Ruthlessly prioritize these ideas in a robust, data-informed way, with an aim to have the most impact with limited resources - time, engineering resources, user volume, etc.
- Execute data-driven product development, experimentation, and analysis.
- Lead a cross-functional team through the product development cycle--UI/UX, engineering, QA, and data analysis.
- Be the overall point-person to build compelling products and features for users.
- Write design documents for new content/features/initiatives with input from curriculum, design & engineering partners.
- Lead data-driven experimentation and analysis on new products and features.
What We’re Looking For:
- 9+ years of relevant product management experience
- Preferred background:
- Experience in a prior startup or high-ambiguity environment with abstract challenges and problems to solve
- Prior consumer-facing product development experience, ideally with mobile or subscription-based products
- Prior experience with psychology-based products, gamification, or other user behavior-oriented apps
- Demonstrated experience leading the launch of a product (or features) and owning the success metrics
- High-velocity AB Testing or experimentation experience
- PM skills we particularly value:
- Consumer user empathy & perspective
- Driving strategy & big-picture thinking
- Experience with data analysis, metrics, and goal-setting
- Analytical dexterity a.k.a. critical problem solving
- Scrappy-execution & outcome-focused
- Curious and teachable