About Eden Health
Eden Health is a nationally recognized medical practice on a mission to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Working with employers across the country, Eden Health offers employees 24/7 digital care, same-day in-person primary care, mental health services, physical therapy, and benefits navigation. The Eden Health team is driven by a patient-centric approach, delivering relationship-based collaborative care. With this model, our clients have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs. We are committed to diversity, equity, and integrity, and our teams reflect this. Our hope at Eden Health is to create an environment where each person can do the best and most important work in their careers.
Eden Health is looking for a seasoned product manager that can identify strategic product opportunities and deliver world-class solutions in the healthcare space. We expect product managers at Eden Health to partner with cross-functional leaders and executives and help the company understand user problems deeply and navigate the team through uncertainty.
What you will be doing
As a Product Manager II, you will help Eden Health build out a suite of tech-enabled products that work seamlessly together to create a world-class healthcare experience. To do this well, you will need to be experienced building modern, useful, and engaging experiences for our patients and providers. You will also need to create systems and structures to synthesize multi-faceted data points into KPIs to make data-driven decisions.
What success looks like
- Participate in establishing and maintaining the long term product vision
- Be the internal spokesperson for our users by conducting regular research and constructing quick feedback loops
- Be accountable for the timing and quality of products delivered to market
- Regularly establish and monitor KPIs related to the health of the product portfolio
- Maintain and update the product backlog
- Collaborate with executive and department leadership in prioritizing and sequencing product releases to meet company objectives
- Reinforce and build upon the product culture and process to continually improve
- Establish strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
What you will bring
- 3+ years of experience managing the entire product lifecycle of a product
- Proven years of experience bringing a product vision to life
- The ability to learn healthcare regulation and apply them quickly
- Proven experience establishing a product vision using research, data, and market trends
- Be an excellent communicator. You are especially skilled in making complex ideas simple to understand
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from
edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]edenhealth.com). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: [email protected]