Product Manager, Internal Applications at Noom
Noom is a leading global digital health company focused on helping people live healthier lives through behavior change. We’re a mission-driven, high-growth organization that’s powered by science, technology, and world-class talent.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to help envision and design the tools and systems that will help Noom become more productive, collaborative, and efficient. This PM will work closely with PMs and operational teams like Talent, People, Strategy, and Finance to understand how Noom currently operates and determine how we can improve our operations through better tools for communication, planning, and operational processes. Your success will empower the Noom team to reach tens of millions of users and support their quest for lifelong health through behavior change and psychology.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with PMs and internal teams to understand and improve how the Noom team works.
- Leverage your analytical and product skills to identify and anticipate operational bottlenecks, choose the right areas to invest, and design solutions with milestones that lead to measurable improvement.
- Become an expert in how to run a fast-growing technology startup company and team.
- Make the build/buy/partner decisions to bring your roadmap to fruition.
- Own, from a product perspective, the metrics that we use to track the health of our teams and operational processes.
- Apply a highly experimental, data-driven product mindset to complex business, communications, and operational challenges.
What We Look For:
- Must have had PM-type responsibilities at a startup and had to deal with limited resources/ambiguity (even if not titled as a PM)
- Must have related experience working as a PM with operational teams, on things like communications and internal data systems, experimentation systems, or workflow tools.
- Excellent communication skills: you will need to understand the needs of all kinds of stakeholders and seamlessly communicate and get buy-in across technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Highly analytical & outcome-oriented. You identify simple solutions in the midst of technical complexity
- Total of at least 5 years of experience as a PM in the product/engineering team of a tech company.
- Desire to learn & humility: what we are doing has never really been done, and our approach is quite unique, and you will be surrounded by smart folks. So you must be ready to learn, not just to teach.
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, onsite yoga, and annual technology upgrade allowance
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting you; we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll become part of our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit team
- This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.
More About Noom
At Noom, we believe that the individual is the greatest force for good, not just in their health but in unlocking their fullest potential. We apply the same principles inside Noom. Across our dynamic organization, we empower our teams to execute on big ideas and we start and end each day with responsibility to make the world a healthier place. Fortune, Inc., Glassdoor, and Crain’s have all named Noom a Best Place to Work including being named on Fortune’s lists for Best Workplaces in New York, Best Workplaces in Technology, Best Workplaces for Women, and Best Workplaces for Millennials.