The Farmer’s Dog was created to radically improve the $90 billion global pet food industry — starting with a subscription service that sends freshly-made food directly to customers’ doors. Long term, our aim is to simplify every part of pet care, bettering the lives of the animals who make our lives better. We recently raised our Series B and are backed by early investors of Warby Parker, Dollar Shave Club, Sweetgreen, and Glossier.
Join The Farmer’s Dog team as we continue to figure out ways of bringing peace of mind to customers, health to their companions, and much-needed change to the way people feed and care for their pets.
#mustlovedogsWhere You'll Come InWe’re looking for a strategic Retention Product Manager that can synthesize a wide variety of data sources to deeply understand our customers and build cross-platform experiences that make their subscription experience seamless and cultivate emotional loyalty. This role will partner closely with our Customer Experience (CX) team to identify and remove all pain points, highlight key opportunities, explore solutions, and optimize CX as a retention channel. You’ll distill these insights into a strategic product roadmap and work with our Engineering teams to scope, build, and ship high-impact features that meaningfully improve customer retention. This holistic and highly impactful role will also work closely with our R&D teams to surface problems and opportunities with the physical product portfolio. How You'll Make An Impact
- Lead the ideation, testing, development, and launch of innovative features and products that improve customers’ subscription experience, address and alleviate pain points and drive lifetime value.
- Identify big ideas that move the needle on active users, certainty, and satisfaction. Prioritize these efforts to craft iterative roadmaps and clearly communicate objectives.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to deeply understand our customers’ lifecycle across all post-purchase stages and mindsets; use findings to identify opportunities to improve, and deploy strategies that build lifelong retention.
- Develop and implement an experimentation roadmap that maximizes learnings while minimizing risk.
- Manage user research studies in collaboration with Data Strategy & Insights that ensure we implement products that improve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners across CX, Engineering, Brand, Data Strategy & Insights, Operations, R&D and Product Design and actively work to empower our partners to be more effective, in order to accomplish these objectives.
- 5+ years of product management experience
- 2+ years working at an ecommerce brand with a physical product
- Advanced experimentation knowledge (A/B, multivariate, bandit, uplift, etc.)
- Well-versed in all things API
- Brand new dog-friendly office in Greenwich Village (complete with free-roaming friendly dogs)
- Comprehensive Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible PTO and WFH policy
- Discounted fresh food for your pup
- Strict daily belly rub quota