Noom is scaling fast with a lean Acquisition team and a heavy focus on data. Our teams need a Senior Product Manager of Marketing Platform & Data to scale even faster and more efficiently through development of a product strategy for how we can best reach millions of users, understand their behavior and needs, and tap into their motivation for changing their lives.
You’ll work alongside world class marketers, data scientists, product managers, and engineers to determine product roadmaps, advance measurement, and unlock more sophisticated testing at scale. If building products for an 8-figure monthly ad budget, gaining powerful insights into user psychology, working with complex numeric and experimental problems, and trying to address one of the biggest public health challenges sounds exciting, read on for more.
Noom is a leader in mobile behavior change, and combines the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful behavior change at scale. Our revenue grew 20x in just the last 2 years and we are backed by Sequoia Capital and other top VCs on the East & West Coasts.
Your work will be pivotal in helping us grow in the next stage of our journey.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders (Marketing/Acquisition Team, Data Analysis team, Product team, etc.) to deeply understand and prioritize the most impactful ways to improve marketing efficiency and our data warehouse.
- Combine your analytical and product skills to increase the Acquisition team’s test velocity and reliability
- Serve as a product representative to the data analysis team, identifying top areas of data exploration that can benefit our various users, and helping the DA team prioritize and iterate on their projects
- Become the knowledge expert for business-facing data needs for the organization, particularly with respect to understanding our end user.
- Own, from a product perspective, the metrics that we use to track overall performance and health of our product
- Develop tooling and processes to optimize aggregate and channel-level budgets, predict outcomes, and deepen understanding of marginal costing.
- Implement technical changes to the funnel to refine optimization signals sent to optimize ad channels (Facebook, Google, etc.)
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent communication skills: you will need to understand the needs of all kinds of stakeholders, and explain them to all kinds of engineers.
- Highly analytical & outcome-oriented
- Total of at least 5 years of experience as a PM in the product/engineering team of a tech company that had a strong data component - preferably a role working with an acquisition team with a goal to improve performance, but could also be a collaboration with a data analysis/data science team, or working in an environment with a strong culture of experimentation.
- Must have had PM-type responsibilities at a startup and had to deal with limited resources/ambiguity (even if not titled as a PM).
- Desire to learn & humility: what we are doing has never really been done, and our approach is quite unique, and you will be surrounded by smart folks. So you must be ready to learn, not just to teach.
WHAT MAKES THIS JOB AMAZING:
- Helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- Working on some breakthrough tech (we have unique technical approaches to everything from behavior change to marketing)
- Being part of Noom's rocketship (with revenue exploding 20x in the last 2 years, and team growing, there are great opportunities for advancement)
- Wonderful benefits (wellness budget, free meals in the office once open again, etc.)
- Huge learning & professional growth opportunity (professional growth is a must at Noom, we reimburse all books, send you to lots of courses, etc.)
- Being part of a transparent, high-performance, yet still family driven culture