Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
As a Senior Product Manager for Platform Experience at Rhino, you’re going to be an integral part of what we’re trying to accomplish. You will be focusing on our platform integrations product and have an opportunity to make a recognizable impact at Rhino and the industry that we’re transforming.
In this role you will:
- Contribute to a product roadmap that achieves our company’s business goals and long-term vision
- Expand our integrations product, roll out integrations with new platforms, and maintain our Rhino API
- Work closely with Design and Engineering on implementation from start to finish
- Help with QA/UAT of new features as needed
- Engage with users on a regular basis to build empathy and a deep understanding of their needs and those of our market
We’re ideally seeking:
- 4 - 5 years of work experience in Product Management.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Demonstrated success launching and maintaining excellent products.
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal and written).
- Good working knowledge of web development platforms, databases and infrastructure.
- Solid understanding of design principles and what constitutes a good design.
- Strong data analysis skills -- from writing SQL to conducting and synthesizing results from both qualitative and quantitative user research.
- Strong working experience with Agile/SCRUM development process.
- Previous B2B experience, B2B2C is a plus.
- Experience working on property management software is a big plus.
- Experience with real estate, finance and/or insurance is a plus.
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member