About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes: when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
Eden Health is looking for a seasoned Senior Product Manager that can identify strategic product opportunities and deliver world-class solutions in the healthcare space. We expect product managers at Eden Health to partner with cross-functional leaders and executives and help the company understand user problems deeply and navigate the team through uncertainty. As a Senior Product Manager - Virtual Care, you will help Eden Health build out a suite of tech-enabled products that work seamlessly together to create a world-class healthcare experience. To do this well, you will need to be experienced building modern, useful, and engaging experiences for our patients and providers. You will also need to create systems and structures to synthesize multi-faceted data points into KPIs to make data-driven decisions.
What success looks like
- Participate in establishing and maintaining the long term product vision
- Be the internal spokesperson for our users by conducting regular research and constructing quick feedback loops
- Be accountable for the timing and quality of products delivered to market
- Regularly establish and monitor KPIs related to the health of the Virtual Care product portfolio
- Maintain and update the Virtual Care backlog
- Collaborate with executive and department leadership in prioritizing and sequencing product releases to meet company objectives
- Reinforce and build upon the product culture and process to continually improve
- Establish strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
What you will bring
- 5+ years of experience managing the entire product lifecycle of a platform product or similar
- Proven years of experience bringing a product vision to life
- The ability to learn healthcare regulation and apply them quickly
- Proven experience establishing a product vision and using research, data, and market trends to
- Be an excellent communicator. You are especially skilled in making complex ideas simple to understand
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, Flare Capital, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great comraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from
edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]edenhealth.com). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: [email protected]
Read Full Job Description