We’re the leading provider of digital identity management and support innovative fintech companies, and top tier banks to manage KYC, AML, and other components of client onboarding. Alloy’s single API enables its clients to access over 50 third party data sources in real-time to improve decision-making and streamline client experiences. We're backed by venture capital firms that have taken countless companies to IPO like Bessemer Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, Eniac Ventures, and others and well positioned to bring on incredibly talented individuals to help take us to the next level!Why we’re hiring
Alloy is rapidly growing and seeking a Technical Product Manager to develop and communicate product ideas that will substantially improve the experience of our clients. This role is an opportunity to lead on a newly formed team focused on bringing ideas to life by prioritizing, managing and shipping new Alloy product features & enhancements.What you’ll be doing
As the Technical Product Manager, you’ll:
- Work with our Product team on strategy and own one of Alloy's product roadmaps
- Break that strategy into phases, prioritize and drive backlogs for on-time releases working alongside the development team
- Work at all levels of the release process: Business Strategy, Design, Engineering, QA, Client Success, and Marketing
- Be the voice of the client: collaborate with our clients and users to attain a deep understanding of their needs and wants
- Help develop and introduce standardized product processes to scale our organization and enhance cross team collaboration
- Build something great!
Reporting to the Lead Product Manager, Alloy is looking for a technically-focused product manager with proven success of shipping outstanding client experiences.
- 5+ years of experience building great software products.
- Familiar with client onboarding, know-your-customer, identity management, enterprise account management, financial technology, APIs or similar feature sets
- A track record of owning product initiatives from requirements to fully deployed functionality
- Worked with internal project stakeholders from marketing, sales, operations, client success, and executive management to translate customer needs into a product
We are a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?Benefits and Perks!
- Unlimited PTO and we are remote until 2021*
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401k with 100% match up to 4%
- $500 to just set up your WFH space - a one time thing
- Annual Professional Development Budget
- Annual Citi Bike Membership
- Monthly Commuter Budget
- Monthly stipend for groceries from Public Goods
- Weekly lunch allowance on Seamless
- Contribution to Lifetime, NYSC, or ClassPass
- Four Free Therapy Sessions
Apply right here. You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.