Cityblock Health is the first tech-driven provider for communities with complex needs—bringing better care to where it’s needed most, block by block. Founded in 2017 on the premise that “health is local” and based in Brooklyn, we are backed by Alphabet’s Sidewalk Labs along with some of the top healthcare investors in the country.
Our mission is to improve the health of underserved communities. Importantly, our solutions are designed specifically for Medicaid and lower-income Medicare beneficiaries, and we meet our members where they are, bringing care into the home and neighborhoods through our community-based care teams and Virtual Care offerings.
In close collaboration with community-based organizations, local providers, and leading health plans, we are reorganizing the health system to focus on what matters to our members. Equipped with world-class, custom care delivery technology, we deliver personalized primary care, behavioral health, and social services to deliver a radically better experience of care for every member and community we serve.
Over the next year, we’ll grow quickly to bring better care to many more members and their communities. To do this, we need people who, like us, believe that everyone should have good care for what matters to them, in their community.
Our work is grounded in a belief in the power of a diverse community. To close gaps in care and advance equity in the communities we serve, we have to start with making our own team diverse and inclusive. Our ways of working are characterized by creativity, collaboration, and mutual learning that comes from bringing together a community from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to ensure that every person on the Cityblock team, and every Cityblock member, feels supported and included as a part of our community.
- Aim for Understanding
- Be All In
- Bring Your Whole Self
- Lean Into Discomfort
- Put Members First
About the Role:
The Analytics Program Manager is responsible for the general and day-to-day management of strategic and complex programs and projects with the Analytics Center of Excellence delivery team. This role liaises with technical professionals and subject matter experts to document and execute against the Analytics Roadmap, as well as ensures transparent communication across the team and Analytics stakeholders. Demonstrates leadership as part of a team that includes business leaders, individual contributors and functional partners to develop and implement cohesive plans and actions that incorporate tested, documented and repeatable processes, communications and improved business performance. This role will own the development and governance of Cityblock’s Metric Library and be responsible for organizing Analytics training for the organization. Your responsibilities, among others, will include:
- Strategic Planning: Engagement with Analytics stakeholders to identify, evaluate, prioritize, resource and deliver against the Analytics roadmap
- Team Management: Act as the Analytics Scrum Master to ensure agile delivery. Demonstrates functional knowledge needed to manage and coach teams on project activities. Recommends developmental and training opportunities for project teams.
- Project and Program Management: Responsible for overall oversight and management of key initiatives within the Analytics Center of Excellence. Working directly with the Analytics product owner and leadership on key initiative needs, ensures that all deliverable goals are met. Working within the Agile methodology, ensures that Epic, feature, and user stories are sufficiently groomed so that the Analytics COE delivery teams are able to execute on key deliverables. Keeps the Analytics leadership team apprised of resource allocation, project velocity and risks to project success. Ensures adequate levels of documentation are produced and close any gaps in existing documentation.
- Reporting: Develop and maintain a communications plan and ensure that the Portfolio leadership team is apprised of initiative plans and priorities. Work with Analytics practice leads to ensure that business benefits can be realized or that risks inhibiting realization are highlighted. Develop and report operational and financial metrics in collaboration with Analytics’ leadership team.
- Develops, maintains and governs Cityblock’s Metric Library
Requirements for the Role:
- Recent experience working in an Agile development environment, Scrum or Kanban
- Experience managing a portfolio of enterprise and smaller-scale projects
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment to develop vision, obtain buy-in and support, communicate and provide strong leadership for implementing vision
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build consensus and develop trusted relationships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to create and deliver compelling presentations in both small and large group settings, as well as, orient message to value needs of the audience
- Advanced problem solving, abstract thinker that combines ability to solve problems and/or identifies better ways to meet customer needs
- Strong quantitative and qualitative assessment skills & ability to constructively challenge ideas and assumptions
- Operates under minimal supervision with latitude to operate independently
- Professional with ability to properly handle confidential information
- Ability to work will independently and in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
How We Define Success:
- Development and maintenance of the Analytics roadmap
- Execution and communication of analytics deliverables along the roadmap and ad-hoc
- Analytics customer satisfaction
- Documentation and maintenance of Cityblock’s Metric Library
- Low analytics team turnover
Nice to Have, But Not Required:
- Product Management certification
- Proficient with Google suite
- Proven leadership skills and business acumen
What We’d Like From You:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A short cover letter, please!
Cityblock values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and the populations we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Cityblock will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.