Associate, Clinical Programs - New Markets & Implementation at Cityblock Health
Covid 19 Update - Please Read:
Cityblock requires those hired into this position to provide proof that they have received the COVID-19 vaccine. Any individuals subject to this requirement may submit for consideration a request to be exempted from the requirement (based on a valid religious or medical reason) on forms to be provided by Cityblock. Such requests will be subject to review and approval by the Company, and exemptions will be granted only if the Company can provide a reasonable accommodation in relation to the requested exemption. Note that approvals for reasonable accommodations are reviewed and approved on a case-by-case basis and availability of a reasonable accommodation is not guaranteed. This vaccination requirement is based, in part, on recently established government requirements. The requirement is also based on the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine in protecting against COVID-19, and our shared responsibility for the health and safety of members, colleagues, and community.
About Us: #communityhealth
Cityblock Health is the first tech-driven provider for communities with complex needs—bringing better care to where it’s needed most, block by block. Founded in 2017 on the premise that “health is local” and based in Brooklyn, we are backed by Alphabet’s Sidewalk Labs along with some of the top healthcare investors in the country.
Our mission is to improve the health of underserved communities. Importantly, our solutions are designed specifically for Medicaid and lower-income Medicare beneficiaries, and we meet our members where they are, bringing care into the home and neighborhoods through our community-based care teams and Virtual Care offerings.
In close collaboration with community-based organizations, local providers, and leading health plans, we are reorganizing the health system to focus on what matters to our members. Equipped with world-class, custom care delivery technology, we deliver personalized primary care, behavioral health, and social services to deliver a radically better experience of care for every member and community we serve.
Over the next year, we’ll grow quickly to bring better care to many more members and their communities. To do this, we need people who, like us, believe that everyone should have good care for what matters to them, in their community.
Our work is grounded in a belief in the power of a diverse community. To close gaps in care and advance equity in the communities we serve, we have to start with making our own team diverse and inclusive. Our ways of working are characterized by creativity, collaboration, and mutual learning that comes from bringing together a community from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to ensure that every person on the Cityblock team, and every Cityblock member, feels supported and included as a part of our community.
- Aim for Understanding
- Be All In
- Bring Your Whole Self
- Lean Into Discomfort
- Put Members First
About the Role:
The Clinical Program Associate, New Markets and Implementation (NM & I) will manage core operational initiatives across Cityblock’s clinical implementation team. You will report to the Market Medical Director - NM & I, and will work closely with the Lead, Social Care to leverage your program management and data analytic skills to help build integral processes to support the implementation of social and clinical programming in new markets.
You will wear many hats and assume major responsibilities within high visibility projects related to building, monitoring and improving Cityblock’s clinical operations as we scale rapidly across new markets. You will partner closely with Cityblock’s Data, Product, and Value Service Teams and external partners along the way.
The ideal candidate learns quickly, takes initiative, and can work collaboratively with all team members. You love to build and test new processes and workflows, and are ready to roll up your sleeves and dig into the details to make sure they land. You draw insights from data and are comfortable working across multiple teams to make sure our new care teams have access to the tools they need to serve our members. If you like solving hard problems, have experience serving on teams to deliver high impact projects and initiatives, are excited about joining an organization that will drive significant change in the healthcare industry, and are an amazing teammate, then we want to hear from you!
This role will:
- Hold primary responsibility for providing specific project oversight, coordination, day-to-day management, and administration support across the full the clinical and social implementation lifecycle (eg: care model planning, requirements crosswalk, program design coordination, setting deployment timelines )
- Work with operations, clinical, learning and development, and technical teams to ensure that all managed projects fully comply with Cityblock standards, approved business requirements, and time/cost commitments while maintaining highest levels of business and user satisfaction
- Own and improve on the existing key components of our clinical and social model deployment strategies in new markets
- Develop new processes and workflows to address various team needs, and continuously monitoring performance
- Pilot new market-level initiatives and distill learnings and apply best practices towards national operations
- Evaluate the performance of pilots & workflows to gather insights for future iterations
- Synthesize results and reports for distribution to key internal stakeholders
Requirements for the Role:
- 1+ years of experience in a start-up, sales or consumer experience, healthcare management consulting, or similar large-scale initiative management experience
- Need an energetic spirit who thrives on launching and implementing new projects, products and initiatives as part of a broad go-to-market strategy settings
- Enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute complex, cross-functional projects
- Excited to take on any challenge -- no job too small!
- Are detail oriented and adopt a process-oriented mindset
- Are very comfortable with the project planning process, materials, and workflows
- Have a proven track record for working well across diverse teams
- Thrive in fast-moving work environments as an independent contributor
- Have exceptional oral and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
How We Define Success:
- Development of scalable, effective, and efficient operations management strategies that support our clinical and business outcomes
- On time, high quality delivery of assignments
- Effective management of a portfolio of offerings
- Effective engagement of cross-functional leaders in all program design and implementations
Nice to Have, But Not Required:
- Prior experience in Healthcare, Pharmacy, or Insurance service operations preferred
What We’d Like From You:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A short cover letter, please!
Cityblock values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and the populations we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Cityblock will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.