Associate Implementation Manager at Spot.IM
WE HELP ONLINE COMMUNITIES THRIVE
Spot.IM’s mission is to create exceptional technology that empowers media publishers to develop meaningful and monetizable online communities for their readers within their owned-and-operated spaces. Started in 2012, our software platform helps the world’s biggest online publishers form independent communities around their distinct content, quickly bolstering their overall engagement and social interactions. We connect millions of unique users a month across leading media publishers including News Corp, Verizon Media, CBS, Fox News, Hearst, Refinery 29 and more. Spot.IM is VC-backed by Insight Ventures, one of the world’s most trusted and successful institutional investors, and we are focused on growing our standout global team and product stack.
We look for self-starters; those with a founder mentality. We ship every day. We embrace bold ideas and encourage experimentation.
The Associate Implementation Manager leads successful implementations of the Spot.IM software through a strong understanding of our product offering, excellent project management skills, and effective communication (written and verbal). Projects are executed on time during the implementation lifecycle while building a strong rapport with the partner’s project team.
Associate Implementation Manager - What You'll Do:
- Lead project-based engagements to onboard new partners successfully
- Provide new partners with a world-class implementation experience and educate them on how to use our software, best practice configuration, and set them up for success
- Help to shape process standardizations around the partner onboarding and implementation lifecycle
- Collaborate with business development team members on implementation scope management, expectation setting, and transition from deal closure to go-live
- Track partner implementation project lifecycle using project management software from inception through completion
- Work closely with the Partner Success team to address the partner’s business goals
- Support the Technical Implementation Manager with daily operational tasks while in a mentorship role
- Develop expertise in the configuration of Spot.IM products and technology
- Prepare project kick-off materials including Powerpoint or Google Slides templates customized appropriately for each partner and project
The Skills and Experience You Bring:
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- 1-3 years of experience in SaaS/technology implementation, consulting, or similar partner facing roles
- Prior experience troubleshooting web-based SaaS software and debug familiarity within modern web browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge
- Understanding of internet technologies including CDN and REST APIs as well as a basic knowledge in web-based languages, including HTML and CSS. Ability to edit front-end code is a major plus!
- Experience using ticketing and related troubleshooting software such as Zendesk, JIRA, Salesforce, etc.
- Strong technology implementation lifecycle knowledge combined with the ability to gather requirements, map out configuration solutions and project scope
- Excellent communication and partner service skills along with the ability to quickly and simply educate partners on the use of new enterprise platform software
- Experience with both scope and risk management best practices
- Strong project management and presentation skills
- Proficiency in data analysis and manipulation with Excel
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a high-volume environment
- Autonomous worker with excellent time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
The Spot.IM Culture
We offer a dynamic and unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world class and high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, and creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change and strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role and projects, from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, and make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
Spot.IM is committed to building diverse teams and upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Ready to save the digital publishing industry? Join us at Spot.IM!