Associate Implementation Specialist at Electric
Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, Primary Venture Partners, GGV Capital and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses. Through a chat interface, personalized service and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
Electric is looking for an Associate Implementation Specialist to serve as one of the key go-to persons between Sales and Customer Success, assisting new clients with their account setup and initial training. Your number one priority will be working to ensure Electric’s clients’ success with our IT services. We are looking for an organized, tech-savvy, intellectually curious candidate with excellent communication skills and the ability to learn quickly. You will be helping our customers and building industry-leading processes for customer setup and education.
What you’ll do
- Independently manage engagement with our smaller customers to ensure a successful implementation from end to end
- Deliver training and other programs to drive adoption amongst end users
- Collaborate with the Sales, Service Desk and Customer Success teams to ensure seamless handoff across teams
- Maintain a high CSAT score by going over and above with each and every customer interaction, delivering value at every touch point
- Resolve challenging issues with effective problem-solving skills, support from your fellow team members and cross-functional collaboration, particularly with Service Desk, Quality Assurance
- Work closely with business owners/decision-makers/executives to translate pain points, goals and objectives into actionable strategies for success
- Meticulous attention to detail to ensure that Electric has got the necessary tools to support new customers from day one
- Meticulous documentation across Salesforce, IT Glue and other tools
- Demonstrate professionalism, responsiveness and friendliness at all times when engaging with customers, via phone, chat, and email as needed
- Effective time management to ensure that implementations timelines are met each and every time
Who you are
- Extreme attention to detail and meticulously organized
- Ability to multitask
- Maintain a professional manner with clients at all times
- Relentless problem-solver
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and strong sense of urgency
- Bachelor's Degree, 1+ years of customer service experienced preferred
- Experience with Slack, Apple computers, G-Suite a plus.