We are launching a stealth travel startup, which will change forever the way group travel is planned and booked online. With funding already in place and the backing of a major US airline, this startup will become synonymous with group travel and capture part of a $250B+ industry.
We are looking for a CEO who has experience building teams, scaling early stage growth companies, raising funds, and has a proven network in the travel space.
- Set the company vision
- Lead company strategy
- Own the P&L
- Build a team
- Leverage stakeholders and build new partnerships
- P&L responsibilities at CEO level, leading build of a business or head of significant business unit
- Track record of building successful products and high caliber teams from the ground up
- Familiarity with consumer apps and experience in digital marketing
- An existing network for talent/partnerships/fundraising
- Experience managing Board of Directors and corporate stakeholders to keep regular updates on business performance and progress
- Preference for past success in the travel space
- Preference for experience with startups fundraising
- Founder experience in travel startups is a plus
- Must be willing to travel up to XX% of time [depends on location]
To learn more, visit us at careers.bcgdv.com/learn-more
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website atBCGDV.com. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG DIGITAL VENTURES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, AGE, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED UNDER FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.