Client Growth Associate
The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade and frequently costs $100M+. And the problem is only getting worse.
TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster. We’re reimagining the clinical trial by introducing a new model, using technology to streamline every aspect of the trial. To fulfill our mission, we partner with pharma, biotech, and digital health companies to run studies faster and more efficiently.
As a member of the Client Growth team, you will help shape and actively participate in every stage of the sales process, from go-to-market strategy to the final stages of closing a deal. You will support the growth and leadership team with a variety of tasks and cross-functional projects to help the company achieve its goals. As an early member of the team, you will learn the entire commercial process as well as have opportunities to be customer-facing and lead engagements directly.
What success behaviors look like
- Develop and project manage client outreach campaigns, including cold emails and follow-up
- Manage scheduling and prep for client meetings in partnership with Client Growth Directors
- Create and update sales and training collateral
- In coordination with PR/marketing and other teams, build and execute TrialSpark conference strategy
- Collaborate closely with internal teams and serve as a liaison, working cross-functionally on projects such as proposal development
- Support the broader leadership team in preparation of client engagements - you will play a large role in both the proposal and Service Preparation phases
- Learn the product and services deeply becoming an industry subject matter expert
- Run at problems with data, curiosity, and humility
- Figure it out when there’s no playbook!
- 1-3 years of professional experience in project management, engagement support and/or client-facing roles, including business development, delivery, consulting or sales
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Low ego, high conviction: strong self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity yet drives towards clarity
- Passionate about operating at the intersection of healthcare, life sciences and technology
- Incredibly curious: fast learner, motivated, resourceful
- Empathetic and entrepreneurial: instills trust and credibility with clients and internal team members
- Organized and analytical, balanced with getting things done
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.