The Compliance Technical Project Manager will be focused on product, safety, and privacy compliance projects and improvements. This role will be responsible for writing functional specs and requirements for compliance projects and working cross functionally with product and engineering to ensure projects are delivered on time and to scope with Match Group and legal regulations.
The Compliance Technical Project Manager will be working on some of the most important projects in the company, executing on initiatives that will ensure that we are protecting our users and their data and maintain Hinge’s integrity with users and across state, federal, and international regulation. Your work will meaningfully impact the Hinge Community.
- Own and lead projects end-to-end including: developing project milestones, functional specs, delivering guidelines and requirements, refining scope to meet deadlines, and tracking dependencies.
- Coordinate execution of Hinge’s compliance projects, tracking stakeholders’ inputs and outputs.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects, deliver on time against agreed-upon metrics.
- Lead and facilitate stakeholder syncs, demos, progress updates, and POMOs
- Work closely with Match Group legal to understand the business/compliance case behind each initiative and clearly articulate the value to partners across the business
- Experience implementing GDPR, CCPA, LGPD or similar legislation
- Knowledge of how data teams work
- Foundation of infrastructure and tooling
- Technical Project Manager background/Proficiency in managing projects e2e
Hinge is the dating app for people who want to get off dating apps. In today’s digital world, singles are so busy matching that they’re not actually connecting, in person, where it counts. Hinge is on a mission to change that. So we built an app that’s designed to be deleted. On Hinge, there are no rules, timers, or games. Instead, you’ll meet your most compatible matches and you’ll have unique conversations over what you’ve shared on your detailed profile. It’s a natural way to find a great first date. Currently, 3 out of 4 first dates lead to second dates, we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the New York Times wedding section, and we’re the fastest growing dating app in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
- Authenticity: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly.
- Courage: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Empathy: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.