We’re Onna: A passionate, hard-working team solving one of the biggest challenges facing today’s businesses — knowledge fragmentation. We’ve built the world’s first Knowledge Integration Platform to make enterprise knowledge more accessible, useful, and private. We help some of the world’s leading companies like Facebook, Slack, Electronic Arts, and Fitbit, to bring together fragmented knowledge from today’s most popular workplace applications. With our platform, teams can unify, protect, search, automate, and build on top of their organization’s proprietary knowledge, allowing them to leverage it in new and intuitive ways.
Onna is engaged in an active phase of growth and we are hiring across our offices in New York City, Barcelona, Raleigh-Durham, San Francisco, London & Toulouse. We are thrilled to be able to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment which is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We provide our people with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take their career to the next level. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
We have a responsibility to scale with purpose, to build on our diverse backgrounds, and to work together to preserve our culture that connects us. Todos somos Onna. We’re seeking a passionate and experienced Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Consultant with a global perspective to guide the creation and implementation of inclusivity, equity, and diversity across our entire organization. We’re looking to collaborate with a consultant who can help build, advise, and shape the groundwork for our program.
We expect the work to include researching, designing, and implementing an organization-wide initiative to prioritize inclusion within all teams. We’re seeking measurable, scalable, and most importantly, a holistic approach to what it means to be diverse, equitable, and inclusive within the workplace. At the end of this partnership, we expect to have strategic objectives in place that will enable our workforce to perform their best work. Finally, we recognize that we are novices in this venture of building an inclusive, equitable and diverse company, so we are trusting your expertise to help shape our plan.
What you’ll do:
- Audit Onna’s current practices
- Short term and mid term action plans based on the audit and Onners feedback
- Develop internal communication about DE&I so as to inform, educate and empower all Onners
Who you are:
- Deep and comprehensive knowledge of DE&I practices and resources
- Prior experience working with employees across time zones, locations, and languages
- Impeccable (and inspiring!) written and verbal communication
- Project management expertise
- Experience working with hyper growth organizations and the ability to build a program that scales along with and across the organization
- An affinity for influencing, educating, and including people from all backgrounds
Preferred qualifications include:
- Has led a predominately online/virtual program
- Experience designing learning & development programs
- Specific experience working for or with tech companies
- Experience leveraging data to establish metrics, inspire action and drive outcomes
About the product & Onna’s funding:
Our growing list of integrations includes the likes of G-Suite, Slack, Microsoft 365, Box, Dropbox and more. Our open API allows us to integrate with any cloud-based or on-premise platform, for optimal control and visibility into your most critical knowledge. Once connected to Onna, the potential use cases are limitless: Information Governance, eDiscovery, Compliance, Knowledge Management, are just a few ways Onna can empower organizations and their employees.
In 2019, we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox, and in 2020 we closed a $27M Series B led by Atomico with participation from Glynn Capital, as well as follow-up investments from Dawn Capital, Nauta Capital, and Slack Fund.
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the location the position is posted.