Director, Lifion Program Manager at Lifion by ADP
Work Location(s): Parsippany, NJ, US
The Director, Lifion Program Management will be accountable for the management of client relationship for the clients of Next Gen HCM. They will manage global team of “Client Engagement Managers”, manage delivery of projects/programs including; development of comprehensive delivery plans, solution design facilitation in alignment with business goals, and project execution to scope/timeline/quality standards. with cross-functional stakeholders. obsession, ownership, bias for action and delivering results.
- Establish appropriate governance, ensuring key stakeholders are identified and appropriately engaged, and clear decision-making process in place.
- Lead the initiation and shaping phase of the program working closely with client engagement managers, and partners from implementation and product management.
- Build the program management team, identifying suitable engagement managers are assigned to both local and global clients.
- Establish controls within workstreams to ensure accurate status reporting, pro-active risk management and production of robust workstream plans.
- Build and maintain appropriately detailed program plans throughout the life-cycle of the delivery. Ensure change is controlled, dependencies identified, and risks & issues managed.
- Define and manage future phases post GO Live.
- Regular reporting of status, key milestones and risks & issues. Documentation of critical decisions.
- Ensure effective communication both within and external to the program team, and that the team are clear on goals and objectives.
- Regular liaison with Head of PMO from implementation to ensure resources are secured and maintained; manage contention with other program and projects.
- Provide support and guidance to program team members, acting as first point of escalation and providing assistance and guidance throughout client engagement lifecycle.
- Timely escalation of issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent, background in technology or engineering a significant plus; relevant project or program management qualification.
- At least 12 years’ experience in a program management role, including 3+ years managing complex, multi-work stream programs.
- Broad knowledge of program and project management methodologies and techniques, with a strong technology acumen.
- Demonstrable experience delivering technology change within HCM sector. Good understanding of the HCM landscape, and technology’s influence in this.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to tailor to all levels of an organization.
- Strong leadership skills, with the proven ability to manage team members across disparate global teams.
- Strong self-starter, able to consistently deliver without requiring significant oversight and direction.
- Strong political acumen, able to tailor style and approach to influence teams and individuals to gain the commitment and performance required to deliver on our promises.
- Pro-active approach to client management, identifying and neutralizing threats to success; positive approach to addressing conflict.
- Good working understanding of HCM technology systems; able to have meaningful discussions with technology experts.
- Previous experience working with consulting engagements in the HCM industry.
- Highly articulate and confident communicator; passionate about delivering successful outcomes and willing to go the extra mile.
- Calm under pressure, able to make quick and rational decisions and maintain the focus of the team.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.