Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
The Operations team is looking for a Director of Program Management. We are expanding rapidly and need exceptional talent as our team and company grow. You will play an important part in organizing cross functional teams to document consistent deliverables and timeline against strategic company initiatives
What you’ll do:
- Develop detailed project plans with dependencies, timelines and milestones.
- Manage workstreams for improved clarity and communication against deliverables
- Highlight key risks and mitigation strategies for the plan
- Develop metrics for alignment to budget and business case proforma
- Develop a consistent method for decision making across functions
What you’ll bring:
- Fintech, Financial Services background with Tech PMO experience
- PMO certification, Agile/Scrum
- 3-7 years managing cross functional strategic initiatives
- Key skills include: PM and Agile
- Collaborative, detail focus management style
- Program clarity with the ability to lead the meeting and identify a risks, areas of confusion and prioritization requirements simultaneously
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!