Finance Transformation Manager at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a motivated, solution-driven, adaptable Manager to join our Finance Transformation team. This is a hybrid role that requires a unique skill set, focusing in part on portfolio management across the finance organization, and also operating as a key project team member for our ERP implementation supporting organizational change management and training. As part of the growing Finance Transformation team, you will play a key role in building technology-driven solutions that enable strategic initiatives, as well as ensuring effective deployment of new capabilities and process improvements within our existing operations. This role will lead to the creation of an end-to-end portfolio management process within finance to include: project intake, prioritization, resource planning, and status reporting to Finance leadership. The role will also be responsible for facilitating change management activities across the global finance organization, including communications and training for complex cross-functional projects, specifically system implementations. We are seeking an energetic, individual with a diverse set of technical, project management and communication skills, who can work well with internal and external partners at all levels. An ability to think critically, plan and execute effectively while collaborating with leaders in Finance will be key to success in this role.
- Focus on organizational change management workstream lead for complex transformational programs within global Finance, including Peloton’s implementation of SAP S/4Hana:
- Help to manage and deploy a comprehensive change management strategy across several dimensions (vision, change readiness, impact assessments, partner management, communications and role-based training plans)
- Develop proactive communication strategies and effectively execute key communications across a range of impacted user groups and partners
- Support creation and delivery of training content and business process documentation, including process flows, training guides and standard operating procedures (“SOPs”) across key finance processes
- Serve as trusted partner with leadership team and project leads to identify and address gaps in helping employees evolve in context of modernization efforts.
- Drive portfolio management across the finance technology organization:
- Independently plan and lead prioritization discussions with Finance leadership and key stakeholders
- Develop end-to-end process for Portfolio Management of Finance Priority Projects
- Partner with finance product owners to develop a transformation roadmap based on prioritized initiatives
- Create tools and templates to streamline intake process across all Finance teams
- Work proactively to resolve conflicts between projects and manage competing priorities across portfolio
- Define prioritization framework and create consistency across business cases for proposed projects
- Ensure appropriate sponsorship and align stakeholders around initiative goals
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships and influence decision making & problem solving across projects and teams
- Demonstrate ability to pivot between a variety of project roles as required - ranging from Project Manager to Business Analyst to Workstream Lead - taking a hands on approach to drive progress and add value.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems or related field
- 6+ years experience in financial and operations systems roles with focus on cross-functional project management and/or transformation initiatives; 1-2 years’ relevant accounting & finance experience in operational or consulting roles highly preferred
- Working knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies and change management - PMP certification and Technical PM experience a big plus.
- Proven track record of successful program deployments with quantifiable results where you operated in a leadership role
- Experience working on a full-cycle SAP ERP implementation a strong plus
- Clear communicator with keen ability to present findings in succinct presentations; experience with executive communications
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented worker - ability to keep track of project impacting details and manage multiple, simultaneous programs with competing priorities
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Love to work collaboratively in a group, you have a willingness to dig in and contribute as a part of a cross-functional team
- Experience thinking strategically and acting operationally and experience managing ambiguity, risk, and changing direction of projects and strategies
- Experience with Google Suite (Google Slides, Google Sheets, Google Docs)
- Experience with cloud-based program management tools: Confluence, Jira, SmartSheets, Monday.com
- Experience with Financial Systems are a big plus - including Accounting, General Ledger, Financial Reporting, A/P systems, and big ERP platforms (SAP, Oracle, etc.)
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.