About the team
The Global Sourcing team is responsible for managing our global supplier base across all products and brands. The team manages new and existing supplier relationships, defines our production strategy, drives cost savings, and implements processes to help scale our supply chain. From concept to scale up to mass production, we are plugged in every step of the way.
We work cross-functionally with teams in New York, London, and China – including Marketing, R&D, Quality, Packaging Development, Retail, Distribution, Sales & Operations, Planning, Finance, Legal and other functions to lead product launches, sustain programs, and set optimal supply chains that allow our brands to flourish.
About the role
As a member of the Global Sourcing team, you will have the opportunity to be the first person at Harry’s dedicated to managing our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system. We just created this role, and need someone to hit the ground running. You will develop and execute PLM processes, maintain master data, and set strategy for how we manage our product information at Harry’s.. We believe this role is essential in order for Harry’s to continue to scale.
You will work cross-functionally with teams in New York and London as the owner of our product master data. You will also manage approval processes and routing, and system integrations (ie connecting PLM to SAP S/4). As we look to scale our operations, we want to ensure that our products have all relevant data built out, with key specifications, attributes, and product documentation loaded into our PLM system. You will be responsible for the organizing and managing this process, which is essential in order to support launches across new channels and geographies.
What you will accomplish
- Own data integrity in our PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) system, Arena PLM, SAP, and other enterprise systems and tools.
- Maintain item master data integrity, including but not limited to master data inputs, routing, approving, audits, changes and reporting.
- Routinely scrub master data to ensure consistency, accuracy and compliance across brands, regions and other relevant categorizations.
- Liaise with our internal system admin and external customer service reps to highlight opportunity areas, surface problems and to escalate when immediate action is required.
- Help determine a new item and change request process for the Sourcing team and potentially other cross-functions to adopt.
- Occasionally liaise and partner with other cross-functional teams to provide master data inputs, complete various deliverables and facilitate various requests (i.e. Retail team).
- Help support multi-region needs (US, UK, EU, Canada, etc.) and new brands.
- If and when new systems are implemented at Harry’s, help play a supportive project role should Arena be connected to other compatible systems.
- Stay abreast of system updates and new software patches that could potentially impact end user interface and interaction.
This should describe you
- You enjoy learning new systems and would be excited to become a subject matter expert.
- Supply Chain is something you are interested in, and are excited about getting exposure into this area (future opportunities around Project Management and ownership of other initiatives).
- You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves to drive inputs, routing and processing of data into a system(s).
- You’re comfortable building relationships with end users to understand their use cases, problems and other relevant needs.
- You are willing to develop a mastery and eventually provide training, guidance and troubleshooting to end users at Harry’s.
- You value timelines, deadlines and can trigger a sense of urgency when required.
- You can prioritize tasks and be flexible as targets change.
- You have an eye for detail and take great pride in accurate data. If you see something wrong, inadequate or inaccurate, you feel empowered to fix it.
- You are comfortable being a pioneer and having fun along the way!
Here's who you'll work with
- Working on the Global Sourcing team
- Internally: Partnering with Supply Chain, Retail, R&D, Finance, IT and many more.
- Externally: Our suppliers
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.