Head of Human Collective Program Strategy at HUMAN
At HUMAN, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises—including the largest internet platforms—from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cybercrime, and keep it human.
Join our PLAE (Platforms, Alliances, and Ecosystems) team to help our mission as the Head of Human Collective Program Strategy.What you'll do:
- Through strategic direction and operational excellence, set the Human Collective up for success and scale through the project management of critical initiatives, inclusive of those that are cross functional across our organization and our partners.
- Establishing new member onboarding process, including fulfillment of membership requirements and legal paperwork;
- Developing requirements for new categories of members as we scale the program;
- Launching and managing of a learning and development platform, with focus on initial adoption and continuous learning opportunities;
- Manage learning projects from needs analysis to deployment on learning and development platform, considering the complexities of a diverse audience
- In partnership with Client Services and the Collective Director, ensure Collective members are meeting the expectations of the program and are receiving the corresponding benefits.
- Coordinate Advisory Board meetings to ensure coverage of timely subject matter in the area of cyber fraud and cybersecurity
- Work alongside internal marketing team to determine press and research opportunities, and to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Ensure Sales collateral reflects updates to Human Collective offerings and successes
- Build process to track Collective member achievements of milestones to ensure appropriate recognition
- Collect and help articulate to the organization the key product needs of Collective members, with a focus on flagship and founding members.
- Collect and help translate HUMAN product offerings into larger learning and education opportunities.
- Coordinate with Collective Director to support Proof of Concept opportunities, such as those that are intended to change the value of a collectively protected impression.
- Research, design, and help launch a member certification program, that will distinguish individuals who have completed specific course work and have demonstrated expertise in disrupting the economics of cybercrime.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 6-10 years experience in sales, partner management, and/or program management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work options
- Private medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development fund
- Monthly internet, phone bill, and meal stipend to support working remotely during COVID-19
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership for you and your family!
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining values that embody diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing substantial work, and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.
We understand it takes a diverse team of passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.