Procore is expanding our Customer Success team and we’re looking for Implementation Managers to build long lasting partnerships with new customers, helping them onboard and grow with us. You’ll develop roll-out strategies, execute implementations, conduct trainings, and increase product adoption all while contributing to a growing team and office. This role is a mix of independent work where you’ll own and develop multiple new accounts at a time while partnering closely with Account Executives, Product, and other Customer Success team members.
While our Customer Success team works closely with all levels of our organization, including our sales team, this is not a sales position nor does it include any direct selling-related tasks or activities. Our Implementation team is solely focused on ensuring Procore's clients are well supported, educated, and fully adopted on our platform.
This position will report to the Director, Customer Success (LATAM), is open to an US office location and requires both written and verbal fluency in both English and Spanish.
What you’ll do:
- Transform new customers into Procore experts and evangelists by conducting in-person and online training, providing support, roll-out planning, and relationship management
- Provide the highest level of service and support to Procore’s clients through diligent communication
- Provide fellow team members with mentoringship and support, enhancing skills, and promoting career development
- Collaborate cross departmentally to develop best practices, and connect customers with Product Managers and Marketing to further customer success and Procore’s evolution as a market leader
- Complete immersion and mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, emerging technologies, and Customer Success best practices
- 5-10% travel to visit client sites, other Procore offices, attend industry events, and more!
What we’re looking for:
Tech industry sophomores looking for a new challenge:
- Previously managed implementation of SaaS software platforms including onboarding, training, and new client relationships
- Understanding of complex web and mobile applications utilized for documentation management, project management, or similar
Construction pros looking to transition into a fast paced software company:
- Experience in a project administration or management role within the construction industry including Project Engineer, Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager, and Project Administrator
- Procore platform users (highly preferred, not required)
- Must be technology evangelists and promoters of modernizing the Construction industry
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.