Implementation Project Manager
Flatiron Health is looking for an Implementation Project Manager to lead project teams in driving the implementation of our OncoEMR (Electronic Medical Record) and OncoBilling (Practice Management System) products within oncology clinic settings. These teams serve as the main point of contact for Flatiron client institutions during implementation and post go-live until being transitioned to Customer Success. As the Implementation Project Manager, you will need to have a deep knowledge of Flatiron’s products, as well as the workflows and clinic operations that drive exceptional patient care in the evolving oncology landscape. The role is customer-facing, as well as highly collaborative internally working with Sales, Implementation, Account Management, Support, and Product Management. Therefore, you must provide excellent customer service, have great communication skills (written, verbal and public presentation), and have experience with an organized, sequential, software implementation process. Also, you should be open to working flexible hours as you may work typical business hours one week, and then be expected to travel and make multiple presentations the next week.
This job requires a sharp analytical mind, organizational skills, an entrepreneurial spirit, and an excitement for tackling one of the most complex medical and technological challenges of our time.
- Manage the implementation of Flatiron’s OncoEMR (EMR), OncoBilling (practice management), and SeeYourChart (patient portal) products. This implementation process includes scoping, workflow design, end user training, data conversion, interface connections, testing, and go-live support.
- Act as the primary point of contact for a portfolio of highly complex cancer centers. Partner with executive stakeholders and subject matter experts at oncology clinics to assess their requirements for a successful implementation and path to long term partnership with Flatiron.
- Be an expert in the workflow of oncology institutions, and understand how the functionality in Flatiron’s products can drive positive outcomes in the clinical, operational, and billing settings.
- Lead a team of Flatiron implementation specialists and interface engineers per project, and drive cross-functional collaboration with Sales, Customer Success, and Product Management.
- Consolidate and contextualize quantitative and qualitative data from practices to inform strategy and support projects across Sales, Account Management, Product Management, and Engineering teams.
- 2+ years direct healthcare software project management experience (oncology a plus)
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Highly organized
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to build strong relationships and manage stakeholders
- Ability to persuade
- Deep understanding and experience with technical troubleshooting
- Fast learner who can grasp new material quickly and re-deliver it in an engaging manner
- Desire to make a difference in cancer care
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word or equivalents
- Willingness to travel up to 50% or more of the time