We're looking for a Manager, Implementation Project Management to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work within the Sales and Services organization to lead the Implementation Project Management Team. The Implementation Project Management team drives the implementation of our OncoEMR (Electronic Medical Record) product within oncology clinic settings. This team serves as the main point of contact for Flatiron client institutions during implementation and post go-live until being transitioned to Customer Success. The project management team also leads other efforts across the organization including enabling complex and high-lift features for existing customers, managing growth efforts for our most strategic customers and expects to scale project management efforts to future service deliveries that help our existing and future customers succeed. As the team lead, you’ll help to build and scale these efforts across the team to drive success for our customers.
As the Manager, Implementation Project Management, you will need to have a deep knowledge of Flatiron’s products, as well as the workflows and clinic operations that drive exceptional patient care in the evolving oncology landscape. The role is customer-facing, as well as highly collaborative internally working with Sales, Product Operations, Account Management, Support, and Product Management. Therefore, you must provide excellent customer service, have great communication skills (written, verbal and public presentation), and have experience with an organized, sequential, software implementation process. In addition, you'll also:
- Lead the Implementation Project Management team operations including current processes, playbooks and tool oversight, strategic direction, and scaling efforts to new services
- Serve as cross-functional team stakeholder to teams across Flatiron including, but not limited to Sales, Account Management, Customer Support, Product and Product Operations
- Manage the implementation of Flatiron’s OncoEMR (EMR), This implementation process includes scoping, workflow design, end user training, data conversion, interface connections, testing, and go-live support.
- Act as the primary point of contact for a portfolio of highly complex cancer centers. Partner with executive stakeholders and subject matter experts at oncology clinics to assess their requirements for a successful implementation and path to long term partnership with Flatiron.
- Be an expert in the workflow of oncology institutions, and understand how the functionality in Flatiron’s products can drive positive outcomes in the clinical, operational, and billing settings.
- Consolidate and contextualize quantitative and qualitative data from practices to inform strategy and support projects across Sales, Account Management, Product Management, and Engineering teams.
You're a team-oriented Project Manager with 5+ years of experience building and scaling processes in the healthcare space . You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have 5+ years direct healthcare software project management experience (oncology a plus)
- You have 2+ years of team lead and/or direct management responsibilities
- You have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- You are highly organized
- You have strong problem-solving skills
- You have built and scaled complex processes and tools
- You have strong attention to detail
- You have the ability to build strong relationships and manage stakeholders
- You have the ability to persuade
- You are tech-savvy
- You have deep understanding and experience with technical troubleshooting
- You are a fast learner who can grasp new material quickly and re-deliver it in an engaging manner
- You have the desire to make a difference in cancer care
- You are willing to travel up to 30% of the time
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
At Flatiron, we strive to build and maintain an environment where employees from all backgrounds are valued, respected and have the opportunity to succeed. You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) that encourage our employees to share their unique experiences and perspectives
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics