Implementation Specialist at Narmi
Who We Are:
Narmi transforms America’s financial institutions into digital-first institutions. Over the past three years, we’ve grown 100%+ year-over-year, have built and implemented multiple products and have established one of the highest net revenue retention (i.e. how much revenue increases from your existing customer base) metrics in our industry. This means our customers love us and want to buy more products from us.
Our award-winning digital banking and digital account opening platforms have moved millions of dollars and opened thousands of accounts since inception. In fact, the #1 online bank in the country (Radius Bank), leverages Narmi for their entire digital bank: https://www.bankrate.com/banking/best-online-banks/
Narmi's Co-Founders previously ran a financial institution as CEO and CTO so understand the challenges and needs of the market first-hand. This gives us a unique competitive advantage and heavily influences our product and engineering efforts.
We are looking for an Implementation Manager to work with customers to implement the Narmi products, provide guidance, and help to drive adoption for a successful roll-out. In this role, you'll be responsible for handling multiple customer facing projects at varying levels of complexity, collaborating with the engineering and customer success teams, and on occasion traveling onsite for product launches and training.
- Work directly with customers to consult and configure Narmi products
- Act as a project manager by conducting an analysis of customer's requirements, leading the project kick off and carrying out implementation projects from beginning to end stages. The implementation manager will ensure that the agreed scope is appropriately achieved.
- Work cross-departmentally with engineering to manage issues and escalations while continually setting customer expectations
- Provide project status reporting by communicating milestones and general progress both internally and externally
- Work with customers to coordinate and deliver product trainings
- Manage and organize third party vendor integration setups
- Support customers during the initial "live" period virtually or onsite before transitioning to the customer success team
- Simultaneously manage implementations of various sizes
- Experience with implementation in a SaaS environment
- Ability to prioritize competing deliverables
- Ability to understand business requirements to determine and implement logical, practical business solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and knowledge to effectively scope, design, and manage multiple implementations
- Efficient communication skills; ability to articulate thoughts and ideas clearly, and can flex styles to a variety of personalities.
- Demonstrated ability to have difficult conversations
- A self-starter with demonstrated ability to take the initiative who can proactively identify issues that may put projects at risk
- Experience or provide the ability to conduct training on software products
Nice to Have(s):
- Understanding of financial institution market spanning banks and credit unions from $100mm in assets to $20bn in assets
- Knowledge about core banking systems and digital banking providers
- Product savviness around forward-thinking mobile banking apps, neo-banks and FinTech companies
We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups.