BetterCloud has offices in New York, Atlanta, and San Francisco. We are currently seeking new talent in Salt Lake City, Denver, and Austin.
BetterCloud is the leading SaaS Management Platform (SMP) that enables IT professionals to discover, manage and secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, and publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market and category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, and Greycroft Partners.
BetterCloud is seeking an enterprising individual to join our growing team. We are looking for an experienced Implementation Specialist to work with our Implementation Team. We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to serve on BetterCloud’s dedicated Expert Advisory Group. This person will be responsible for implementing BetterCloud for some of the company’s highest growth customers. This person will work closely with our Success, Sales and Support organizations, and alongside customers to ensure customers are properly onboarded and our solution implemented. If you love technology, and want to work in a high growth environment, this is the role for you.
- 2+ years of professional experience in the implementation of SaaS solutions, either at a technology vendor or an IT services partner
- 3+ years of experience as an Administrator of SaaS platforms
- High level of technical proficiency in SaaS technologies and APIs with a high capacity to learn
- Customer facing experience
- Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Excited to play an integral role during our company’s most rapid growth period
Qualifications | Recommended
- Has worked at a fast growing startup or IT consulting company
- Working experience using Salesforce, Slack, Atlassian, and Zendesk
- Experience using or managing G Suite and/or Office 365
- Experience using BetterCloud
- Implement our one of a kind management and security platform for BetterCloud customers
- Coordinate with our Customer Success Organization to ensure that customers are properly on-boarded
- Work closely with IT professionals from some of the most tech-forward companies in the world while maintaining our core principles of always striving to delight
- Work in a dynamic, fast paced environment and help us grow one of the newest teams at the company
- Capture customer stories to be communicated to our product, engineering, and marketing teams
- Manage a portfolio of customer engagements and report issues and progress to internal stakeholders
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders in-person and remote
- Collaborate and participate in a globally dispersed services team
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Career growth with an industry innovator
- Certification in relevant SaaS application (G Suite, Office 365, Okta, Box, etc)
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.