Implementation Team Lead at OwnBackup
We are seeking an Implementer, a Salesforce Admin expert, who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has great communication skills! A self-starter with the ability to prioritize their time for helping brand-name customers achieve value and gain knowledge from our product suite. This is a unique opportunity to lead a team while expanding and utilizing your Salesforce skills and experience through countless configurations and customer environments where our products are implemented for the ultimate hands-on experience!Your Day-to-Day Role
- Provide purpose - Motivate team members and cultivate the team, discover training needs and provide coaching, develop team members to their fullest potential
- Create and maintain an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Manage escalations by understanding pain points, technical landscape, and goals, then translate them into solutions that maximize productivity and drive business value
- Oversee day-to-day operation - Set clear team goals and achieve optimal team performance.
- Report on metrics and KPIs such as response and resolution times to meet OwnBackup’s SLA
- Assist with customer onboarding and training programs by driving complex, high-profile, technical implementations to meet customer’s expectation
- Own the process to ensure a smooth customer transition from Pre-Sales to Post-Sales
- Establish yourself as the Subject Matter Expert, conducting internal training sessions where you share your knowledge with the team
- Drive and adhere to Key Performance Indicators such as Time to First Value for Adoption and Value metrics
- Diagnose and solve technical problems during the implementation phase in a timely manner by identifying root causes, proposing test cases, resulting in solutions
- Work cross-functionally on the design, deployment, and continuous improvement of important infrastructure services related to onboarding and training
- Partner with customers to understand their pain points, technical landscape, and goals, then translate them into solutions that maximize productivity and drive business value
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Experience in dealing with large, complex, distributed systems scale business
- Ability to navigate, escalate and lead efforts on complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise systems
- 2+ year(s) experience with Salesforce as an Administrator
- 1+ year(s) experience in Technical Services or Support roles
- Some experience leading teams is preferred
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey office.
Here at OwnBackup, culture is as important as results, and a key part of our culture is our differences. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. OwnBackup will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.About Us
Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 3,500 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest-growing companies and have raised $267.5 million in funding from Salesforce Ventures and others.
Have a look at our market opportunity and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and Salesforce Ventures. The company has experienced 100% year over year growth, establishing early market dominance in a big addressable market. To put it in perspective OwnBackup has 3,500 customers and nearly all of Salesforce’s 150,000 customers are a potential fit to use our products. Given the company’s vision to be the leading Cloud Data Protection Platform, there are also plans to expand into other SaaS ecosystems in the company year.