Launch and Expansion Manager, Travel
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
CLEAR is looking for a Launch Manager to drive growth with CLEAR’s travel partners. In this role, you will be at the forefront of CLEAR’s innovation in new verticals, facilitating the successful implementation and launch of pilots and partner initiatives.
This role is both creative and analytical, and requires a versatile thinker who has the ability (and desire) to balance strategy with execution—easily grasping the big picture while still paying attention to detail. You should be adept at transforming complex problems into simple solutions, excited to wear multiple hats and comfortable taking on expanded business responsibilities as needed.
What you’ll do:
- Dream the dream with our partners (internally and externally), translate those needs into clear project plans and ultimately own the execution that brings the vision to life
- Work cross-functionally to deliver against project timelines while managing expectations externally with partners
- Be heavily data-driven, leveraging metrics to constantly evaluate the impact and effectiveness of initiatives
- Lead internal cross-functional teams to deliver against project timelines, while managing expectations externally with partners. As the project liaison between CLEAR and its partners, you are building trust and credibility.
- Proactively identify project roadblocks and manage subsequent issue tracking / resolution
- Be the voice of the project across CLEAR, reporting on key metrics and project milestones on a regular cadence
- Partner with peers working on other verticals to share best practices and evolve playbooks
Who you are:
- 3-5 + years experience in product, consulting, operations and/or project management
- You are passionate about technology and bringing products to market
- You demonstrate excellent time-management skills, managing multiple workstreams at once and understand where and when to dig into details. You possess excellent presentation and communication (oral & written) skills
- A strong team player with a proven ability for great collaboration and the ability to work across teams
- A self-starter who operates with a sense of urgency
- You are just as comfortable managing the big picture as you are digging into the details.