Peloton is looking for a passionate and talented Manager of Digital Activation, Programmatic to join its media team. You will be responsible for driving performance and executions across Programmatic channels and have a deep executional cross-channel understanding of the paid media and ad tech landscape. You will also have a deep understanding of the programmatic landscape, including digital trends, data privacy regulations, and comfort operating in multiple ad tech platforms.
- Full ownership of planning & execution of Peloton’s Programmatic activity spanning seasonal/evergreen campaigns and key initiatives including:
- Budget management and pacing
- Ongoing optimization
- Weekly reporting including creation and maintenance of dashboards
- Testing calendars
- Relationship management with publishers
- Premium inventory/deal negotiation and management
- Close collaboration with AdOps
- In house activation of Programmatic media including optimization & budget management, testing and experiment design.
- Audience planning, campaign management & optimization, measurement planning and data application
- Drive improved performance through ad hoc analysis to assess how we can improve performance on a weekly basis
- Manage campaign budgets and advise on recommended campaign optimization.
- Critically evaluate data sources, inventory and media platforms to create a competitive advantage
- Working with internal & external creative agencies to coordinate channel specific creative.
- 4+ years of digital media management
- Extensive experience using DSPs & ad serving platforms including (DBM, TheTradeDesk, VerizonMedia/Oath, DCM)
- Knowledge of ad tech landscape including areas such as viewability & verification, brand safety, audience management/DMPs, multi-touch attribution.
- Knowledge of advertising channels across audio, OOH, Display (desktop, mobile), Digital Video, various buying methodologies (CPM, CPC, CPA) and inventory types (open exchange, programmatic guaranteed, PMP etc).
- Hands-on experience managing campaigns in-platform with a focus on acquisition.
- Experience with working with creative teams to influence content to deliver meaningful business outcomes.
- Experience with creative testing (incl. DCO), A/B and multivariate testing, optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Excellent analytical, data driven strategy and project management skills.
- Experience with ad serving solutions, tag management and operations a plus
- Programmatic experience at agency trade desks or brands with in-house programmatic capabilities preferred.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.