Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such we will not require our teams to return to the offices until Labor Day 2021. Click here to read more about this decision from Zocdoc's founder and CEO, Oliver Kharraz.
Your Impact On Our Mission:
As the Manager, Implementation you will grow and develop a team of Implementation Leaders who drive successful launches of enterprise partners. These enterprise partners are key to growing our inventory of doctors on the platform so that patients are able to find the right care provider for them. The Implementation Leaders also collaborate with stakeholders across the company to accelerate important intra-departmental initiatives with their project management expertise. You will help them develop the work plans and navigate organizational dynamics in order to ensure successful delivery and move company goals forward.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Passionate about how technology can improve the healthcare experience for patients and providers
- Enthusiastic about working cross-functionally to achieve goals
- Motivated by developing talented people
Your day-to-day is…
- Managing an awesome team of junior and senior Implementation Leaders, ensuring quality delivery of their projects and coaching them to grow professionally
- Growing the team by owning the recruiting strategy, interview process, hiring approach, and competencies
- Building deep and varied expertise on Zocdoc product, value proposition, and features; leveraging expertise in sales and implementation conversations internally and externally
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business impact; staffing them based on team member expertise and areas for development
- Serving as an escalation point for team members by helping problem-solve and translating ambiguity
- Building strong relationships with leadership across departments to keep a pulse on strategic priorities, how everyone is contributing, and where the team can help accelerate initiatives
- Identifying opportunities to improve processes and leading project teams to action
You’ll be successful if you have...
- 6+ years of professional experience with the planning, management and delivery of successful programs and projects, measured by KPIs
- 4+ years of experience in at least three of the following areas: Software implementation, relationship management, consulting, SDLC, and project management
- 2+ years of people management experience
- A proven track record of delivering complex projects impacting multiple teams, defining KPIs, and navigating complex internal or external organizations
- Excellent verbal, written, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Experience owning executive-level meetings, driving buy-in and decision-making
- Spent time in the healthcare industry or at a tech startup (not necessary, but a plus)
- Willingness to travel up to 10% or more of the time (not applicable until conditions are safe)
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.