Master Scheduler at Peloton
Location: Carteret, NJ or Los Angeles, CA
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating products that merge high-design with modern technology to provide at-home access to live streaming and on demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The Master Scheduler will be based in one of Peloton’s reverse logistics operations. In this role you will be responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating reverse logistics resources throughout the network to optimize and balance demand and supply by performing the following duties.
- Manage reverse logistics master planning, including capacity, materials, manpower, and equipment from NPI to sustaining to EOL
- Drive end-to-end demand and supply integration modeling and loading processes among refurb operations network
- Work closely with material procurement team to optimize inventory and ensure zero down time associate to material commit delivery
- Own KOI matrix to maximize output, optimize inventory DOS/ITO, inventory aging, strategically justify operational cost associate with reverse logistics supply chain activities
- Advise refurb workforces regarding day-to-day, short term, and mid term priority of requests.
- Monitor and proactively address issues that impact performance to committed output, lead-time, response time, and inventory goals.
- Coordinate with and train inventory specialists in refurb network to manage daily output, inventory integrity, and related materials availability issues.
- Provide input to management to reschedule operations in the event of design changes, labor and material shortages, backlogs, and other potential schedule interruptions.
- B.S. – Industrial/Production Engineering with 5+ years of experience in manufacturing factory (PCBA and System Integration)
- Or Master degree - Industrial/Production Engineering with at least 2+ years of experience in manufacturing factory (PCBA and System Integration)
- Experience in material planning, production/demand planning analysis in manufacturing environment.
- Must have experience with major ERP and WMS system
- Think beyond the boundaries and challenge the status-quo
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of the function and Peloton business.
- Experience on Microsoft Suite of Office products
- Read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals; Write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals; Effectively communicate with managers and employees of the organization.