Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Network Onboarding Specialist to join our Clinical/Network team. This role would be responsible for daily onboarding operations, provider communications, and process improvement initiatives. We are looking for someone who loves innovation, operations, and wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Develop and implement streamlined workflows in the onboarding platforms (Fountain, Quest, Talkspace Admin/product, etc.); report on enrollment trends
- Ensure an efficient onboarding processes (smooth phase changes, contracting, etc.), guaranteeing smooth provider maintenance processes (providers' account changes, etc.)
- Learn, document and execute all requirements related to onboarding, making strategic decisions in communication with applicants via Zendesk, etc.
- Assure that the provider offboarding process is streamlined, comprehensive and effective
- Learn, document and execute all requirements related to offboarding, making strategic decisions in communication with applicants via Zendesk, and phasing out providers
- Collaborate with the team on managing the workflow, improving processes, and ensure daily key tasks are completed
- Implement and execute the lab process for prescribers, coordinating with the vendor as needed
- Own and implement new enrollment-related projects end-to-end
- Report on process improvements feedback across all responsibilities stated above
- Bachelor’s degree (or currently pursuing degree) preferred
- 1 year of project management experience
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Communicate effectively (verbal & written) and are able to sell ideas and clearly explain findings
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.