Onboarding Lead at LeafLink
LeafLink is the largest unified B2B cannabis platform, providing licensed cannabis businesses a suite of tools to manage their business more effectively, sell or order from their favorite brands and accelerate growth. We are one platform, one solution and we’re defining the way thousands of cannabis brands, distributors and retailers streamline their operations. With thousands of brands and retailers across 30+ markets in North America, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink processes more than $4.4 billion in wholesale cannabis orders annually.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Founders Fund, Thrive Capital, Nosara Capital, and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Inc. 5000’s ‘Top 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies’, one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!The Role
As the Onboarding Lead, you will be the first to welcome new customers to the LeafLink community. You have a background in teaching customers. You enjoy the challenge and opportunity in helping those with both tech and non-tech backgrounds understand the value of the LeafLink platform. You thrive in a fast-faced customer success environment. You love being on the phone with customers and jumping into Zoom meetings to help customers in real time. You also get excited about the opportunity to design new methods of communication and training to help customers realize their full potential.
Most importantly, you are ready to innovate! You will work directly with the Onboarding and Support Manager to develop this new dedicated service line and functional offering.Responsbilities
- You will facilitate a successful handoff from sales, lead customers through onboarding and usher them into their ongoing support with a seamless transition to Client Experience.
- You will lead customers through a quick time to live with KPIs for go lives.
- You will manage goals, timelines and project plans, ensuring customers meet their onboarding schedules.
- Work closely with multiple teams to ensure implementation requirements are executed and timelines are met.
- You will lead and deliver group training sessions that ensure maximum adoption. You will also develop short-form videos for quick training clips.
- You will handle all operational aspects of customer go lives.
- You will be a LeafLink platform expert, knowing the best practices and approaches across multiple markets so that all customers are set up for success.
- You will also be a creative thinker and proactive problem solver to support customers through their issues including identifying short-term solutions when applicable.
- You will anticipate potential issues and escalate them appropriately to deliver the best possible experience throughout the onboarding period.
- Work collaboratively with the Onboarding Operations Associate to ensure compliance checks are completed.
- You will help co-build and refine the newly launched onboarding function. This is a new contributor within the customer journey and you will be an integral member in laying the foundations of success with this newly-formed team.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3+ years of customer success and/or account management experience.
- 3+ years leading customers through onboarding or training customers on software.
- Stellar attention to detail and excellent follow through.
- Experience using Salesforce for customer statuses and account updates.
- Experience using QuickTime or other video recorders for training and overviews.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional client relationship management skills.
- A willingness to go above and beyond to kick start our clients' success.
- Can prioritize and manage multiple tasks serving multiple stakeholders simultaneously.
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.