The Optimization Specialist (OS) is an entry-level internal role that provides back-of-house reporting and analytics support for the Sales and Account Management Team. This includes reporting on past results and renewals, upsell forecasts, overall client status, as well as on-demand reporting views to support Quarterly Business Reviews and Renewals discussions. The primary responsibility of the OS is to track leading indicators of renewals and upsell, analyze them to understand what’s going well and what’s not, and flagging opportunities and/or issues for the Sales and/or Account Team to act upon. The OS will use data analysis to drive the timing and content of proactive touch points for Account Managers along the customer journey to drive optimal adoption, best customer experience/results and maximum renewal.
This role reports to the Director of Customer Success and works with Customer Success Managers (CSM) and Account Managers (AM) to execute successful Talent advertising campaigns for clients. Where the CSM and AM determine which gears and how much they should be turned, the OSs focuses on turning the gears efficiently and accurately. They execute incoming requests in an intelligent, deliberate, and expedient manner to ensure we run the most successful campaigns possible.
What you'll do:
- Monitor and optimize multiple talent campaigns across the platform to ensure campaigns are delivering on schedule and according to client expectations
- Create pre and post-sales decks that help ensure customer success at all stages of the customer sales journey.
- Analyze and organize all campaign statistics to be presented to clients during QBR’s.
- Act as the main point of contact to ensure website tags and job posting geo-targeting are correctly generating relevant traffic and recording conversions accurately within the overall campaign
- Provide data insights support to Sales and Customer Success Teams
- Provide internal and external sales stakeholders with detailed usage, results, upgrades and performance analysis, including performance summary and optimization recommendations
- Contribute ideas and plans that can help drive overall business growth
What you'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent years of experience in sourcing or research
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with computers, with working proficiency in Word, Excel, Google Docs, PowerPoint, Internet ATS or CRM database applications
- Open to learning and applying knowledge related to sourcing and Information Technology (IT)
- Takes personal pride in, and responsibility for meeting and exceeding goals
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong team focus and the ability to excel in a team environment
- Open and willing to learn new information and perform a variety of tasks and change focus quickly
- Strong initiative and demonstrate a high level of dependability and follow-through
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong relationship building, organization, and business development skills
- Ability to maintain accurate documentation in a web-based CRM (Salesforce)
- Customer service centric attitude
- Proven ability to work collaboratively on a team
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive base salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Flexible hours
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- Great office w/ espresso bar, games, and free daily lunches
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Transportation reimbursement
- Employees will never be poked with a sharp stick
Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Overflow does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.