Partner Enablement Lead at Vimeo
Partner Enablement Lead
As an Agency Partner Enablement Lead for Vimeo, you will own the creation, launch and growth of a new partner training and certification program for Vimeo Partners and Experts. Your real-world experience in video creation, the business of video coupled with your understanding of the interplay between partners, clients, and Vimeo, will enable you to create a world-class training and certification program that empowers our large and growing community of partners to succeed in growing their businesses and serving their customers.
Metrics to drive include engagement in program promotional material, quantity of persons enrolling (beginning the program), quantity of persons and percentage of them who complete the certification program, post-certification performance tracking of the partner and their clients' business success as well as Vimeo product adoption.What you’ll do:
- Create and launch a partner training and certification program from scratch
- Develop a syllabus that responds to partner’s stated needs while still driving Vimeo’s goals to grow first-time subscribers from partners and their clients
- Leverage your real-world experience of video production, the business of video, and the interplay between partners, clients and technology such as Vimeo to create highly relevant content that directly contributes to the success of our partners
- Listen and collect ongoing, direct, immediate feedback from partners to improve and fine tune training material and the overall program
- Map out a certification program that effectively assesses partner competency such that a public facing “Vimeo certification” carries meaningful weight in the industry to separate premium, high-quality partners from others
- Integrate existing successful partners as material components of training programs, including but not limited to leveraging those partners as instructors and/or subject matter experts
- Collaborate with the rest of the Agency Partner Team as well as product marketing to package, promote, distribute and ultimately drive enrollments and certifications
- Assist with low-level and/or technical aspects of launching the training program such as deploying a learning platform (LMS) or other custom workflows
- Roll up your sleeves to hit content creation and enrollment targets in a specific time frame
- Overall team goal: help our partners earn more professional success using Vimeo products, in turn driving first-time subscriber revenue from both Vimeo partners and their clients
- Individual metrics: Engagement in program promotional material, quantity of persons enrolling (beginning the program), quantity of persons and percentage of them who complete the certification program, post-certification performance tracking of the partner and their clients business success as well as Vimeo product adoption
- You have real-world understanding of the partner business as it relates to video professionals and creative / production agencies, having worked directly with or as: videographers, creative agencies, the overall video creative production process
- You have demonstrated experience in being able to create relevant instructional content as well as teach and run instructional programs to enable a diverse range of creative professionals to succeed in growing their businesses
- Proven track record using data driven development of training and certification material and a willingness to experiment, fail and try again
- Ability to create compelling content using a variety of formats to suit the needs of your audience, from on-demand video to slide presentations, live webinars, and (someday) in-person training programs.
- Ability to roll up your sleeves and perform a wide range of tasks when launching the program and then ability to scale as the project grows after demonstrating success
- Experience in the use, management, deployment and purchase of LMS system to accomplish program goals
- Excellent written, verbal and multimedia communication skills including video production
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs