Partner Manager at Trustpilot
Trustpilot Partner Manager, New York
Trustpilot is looking for a high performing Partner Manager to join our thriving team on 5th Avenue in New York, NY. The Partner Manager is a pivotal role in scaling our high growth SaaS organization. Working closely with multiple departments such as new biz, retention, and marketing, this performance-based role is responsible for driving qualified referral opportunities for our new biz teams through a portfolio of agency and tech partners.
- Achieve revenue targets and key performance indicators by successfully developing and nurturing a portfolio of partners
- Drive sales and marketing relationships with partners and uncover co-marketing opportunities to collaborate on with our demand gen team
- Educate partners on Trustpilot’s value prop, customer success stories, and case studies to encourage partner-generated leads and referrals
- Be skilled at closing client business through your portfolio of partners while working jointly with the current sales team
- Coordinate and host training and education sessions with new and existing partners on Trustpilot’s offering, product updates and roadmap via digital presentations and in person meetings
- Be prepared to support Trustpilot sales teams on deal reviews, pipeline management, and forecasting
- Previous experience with eCommerce platforms, marketing technologies, and digital marketing solutions/strategies
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to communicate effectively across teams and global offices with strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in sales/business development/account management in SaaS
- Proven ability to build and manage relationships with the goal of growth and retention
- Willingness to travel and make onsite visits to partners and events
- Strong experience with Salesforce stage management and best practices
- Competitive, passionate, with a relentless desire to win and achieve
- Strong communicator, collaborative in your approach, and open to learning
- Competitive Salary, Full Benefits, and 401k
- Equity participation
- Paid family leave
- An incredible culture
- Free lunch on Fridays, bagel Mondays, and a fully stocked kitchen
Interested candidates should contact Katie McDonald at [email protected]
Trustpilot is the world’s most powerful review platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to bring people and companies together to create ever-improving experiences for everyone.
We believe that people want to shape and improve their world. So, we offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers.
With 50 million consumer reviews of 232,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 650+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com or stop by The Muse.