Procurement Manager at CLEAR
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
We're seeking a data-focused Procurement Manager to refine and shape current workflows and processes. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategic initiatives to achieve short and long term results and improvements.
What You Will Do:
- Undertake analysis of CLEAR’s existing supply chain and vendor relationships to identify and quantify consolidation and savings opportunities
- Conduct vendor research to determine additional consolidation opportunities
- Design and implement a standard integration model for procurement projects
- Establish contract terms and conditions and coordinate with stakeholders to execute optimal contracts with suppliers
- Develop qualified, competitive sources of supply on a continuing basis through comprehensive financial and market review.
Who You Are:
- 5+ year of focused experience in opportunity identification, indirect procurement, contract management, competitive price analysis, supplier relationship management and performance management
- Specialized expertise in the IT and Travel category spends
- Understanding of current/trending market conditions, and how to best leverage them in a diverse enterprise organization
- Demonstrated ability to drive savings using various category strategies
- Successful experience in driving change in complex environments
- Demonstrated ability to effectively develop and interact in a cross-functional environment with all levels of executive management
- Strong working understanding of and experience in contract law, and negotiations in both Legal and Business terms in Legal Agreements
- Strong financial analysis skills with the ability analyze and explain pricing models; strong understanding of legal concepts as related to contract negotiations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills