LeafLink is a SaaS marketplace platform that provides licensed cannabis dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage their operations and scale. With over 2,600+ dispensaries and more than 950+ leading brands in Colorado, Washington, California, Oregon, and 11 other markets, LeafLink is setting the industry standard for how cannabis brands and retailers work together. Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, is poised to define the cannabis wholesale market. LeafLink was also just named one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise' for 2018, joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare and we are hungry for more!
LeafLink is seeking a Professional Services and Solutions Lead to join our growing Product and Engineering team to actively build and lead a professional services team that delivers solutions solving complex problems faced by our customers in a rapidly growing industry.
This role is for self-starters and entrepreneurial-minded individuals; you are a good fit for this position if you are a goal-oriented overachiever.
- 5 years of software implementation and management experience, familiarity with e-commerce, ERP, POS and CRM platforms a plus
- Technically proficient, willing and able to be a player-coach, diving into the details to complete successful implementations.
- Creative problem solving skills and experience developing processes to manage complex implementation and integration projects for enterprise customers
- Proven track record implementing best practices with continuous process improvement and data-based reporting
- Ability to create structure around many inbound initiatives and client requests
- Experience leading product and service enhancement initiatives for customers around new methodologies
- Action oriented and excited by one of the fastest growing, rapidly changing industries
- Experience scaling a Professional Services organization working cross-functionally within a hyper-growth company is a plus
What You’ll Do:
- Excited by interacting directly with clients to understand their needs, gathering requirements and building solutions with 3rd party platforms
- Build integrations with preferred partners and for specific client use cases such as state-required seed-to-sale systems for custody tracking, inventory and warehouse management, continually adapting to new products in the market
- Formulate best practices and document requirements, both technically and functionally, needed to address customer needs
- Build and execute successful client road maps driven towards company business goals
- Ensure projects are clearly defined, documented and managed through various project management tools including time management, project management and internal staff forecast requirements
- Resolve customer implementation challenges through training and consistent execution
- Collaborate with the sales and technical team for discovery, scoping, planning and deployment of Fintel applications to ensure our customers’ success
- Build the professional services team to deliver implementations with a high degree of customer communication and interaction, constantly evaluating client satisfaction and potential improvements
- Recruit, lead, build, cultivate and manage a best-in-class professional services team
- Become an expert on LeafLink’s API V2, expanding use cases to further our teams goal of creating the Industry Standard Platform for our dynamic user base
- Healthcare Matching
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Dynamic Office Environment
- Competitive Salary & Stock Options
- Cool Swag + Team Events